rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Wow. I played through the Mi-do path first like any right thinking person. It was good but short. The front door path was far more interesting.

All those other paths though! Slutty Stella, Carli bacchanalia, threesomes, stabbings, suicide, Requiem for a Judy and someone throwing away a perfectly good white woman. That's some crazy shit, Philly.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Thanks @rodneyeatme, but on a more important note where facial expressions better this time :p
Second scene: "Hmmm. Christina appears to be human again. I won't have to compose a manifesto and a send a letter bomb to Philly this month after all."

One thing no one else has picked up on - after that supernova in episode 8 that almost burned the skin off Carli, the sun has not been seen since.

And some typos, just to piss you off:

From Scene9-hospital.rpy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From Scene9-flashback.rpy:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Philly_Games

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Can't believe this game completely went under my radar, what a great game!

Ambiance and story line are real solid. Music played a huge role to achieve that. I like how everything is interconnected and your MC is imperfect... yet not an asshole. The CG got soooo much better as the game went on. Some of the renders in the final days blew my mind how gorgeous they were! The options matter as the storyline branches out depending on your choices. True choices!

My overall opinion of the girls :

Kira : Don't stick your dick in crazy, that's what my dad always said. I found her the least attractive of all the girls. Didn't like the huge eyes and purple hair. Not my cup of tea, sorry.

Stella : Attractive but sadly after the 2nd or 3rd scene with her I didn't find her as interesting or as sexy as the other girls... at least for me. She's that nympho you call when you need a release at 1 AM and you walk her out briskly to the door when you attained it.

Carli : In some renders she's gorgeous in others, decent looking. Good storyline with her. Some memorable sexy moments. I can see the appeal for some others in her but for me, she's that reliable fuck friend who's also your BBF. I guess the first scene left me that impression of her. Hard to love someone who calls me Milkman when I fuck her like the slut she is.

Judy : Went from cute to sexy. Some of her renders in the final updates were among the best in the game. Game is still building up that relationship and I'm looking forward to where it goes.

Christine : Early on, she looked like a 2$ skank but the storyline and game dev really worked on her. She blew me away (literally) since the club scene. She has the nicest renders in the game and she's so fucking sexy no one else comes close to compare to her. Love how you can choose what she calls you, this takes the whole thing to a whole new level. True, she's playing you the whole time but damn does she make herself look wanted. Who know if she's on the path of redemption or not... spicy or sweet?

Mi-do : I knew from the first render I wanted to make this kawaii mine. Her storyline is among the best the game has to offer and her scenes ALWAYS delivers. You can play it totally rough or gentle towards the end. Lots of content. Her last gentle scene was the best the game has to offer. It was intimate, hot and finishing inside Mi-do as she wants to do anything to please you..... was one of the best nuts I had in 2018. Merci.

While I'm positively ravishing this game there are a few negatives :

- The animations could be somewhat better.... more fluid. It's practically there though.

- Some of the camera angles in the sex positions offer very limited views. I'd love to see more the girl if she's wearing lingerie.

- A little reciprocation would go a long way. In many cases when a sex scene starts, you have a wide variety of things but I don't think you ate out even a single one of them. Some of us tend to like that, especially if you position the scene in a way your "investigating" and getting information from them.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I'm addicted to this. I have dug out my Mike Hammer collection to read them again whilst I await the next installment and I am reading Chinatown and the Maltese Falcon again as well.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Absolutely top notch game. Don't know how i missed it previously. Story & the erotic elements are keeping me equally hooked.

Hardest choice so far has been between Mi-do & Carli.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The front door path was far more interesting.
Hmm. I must have chosen poorly. This update was more than a bit of a dud on my play-through. Front door, back door... :eye roll: ripped the images and saw that I missed 50% or more of the content. Annoying to me, and I patron. Since .01... I guess I should have referenced a walk-through. Not my favorite way to play one of these.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Darkaura sorry to hear that. Yeah this update as someone mentioned before was more width than length. I was able to avoid that for the most part for the majority of the game except for this release. Hopefully the next one hits home better for ya :)

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
i noticed a big difference between the art in v0.8 and 0.9
like that is a big improvement and all these cliff hangers and the plot is just amazing everything is amazing and even so the art in 0.8 wasn't as good as the other versions it still is the best game i've played so far
congrats on this awesome piece of art ! like literally everything you want is in this game
you want some sexual content? you can find it in this game
you want an awesome plot ? you can find it in this game
you want some perfect cliff hangers? you absolutely can find it here.
i really appreciate all your hard work on this game it's fucking amazing. keep on going man
and if i had money i would've really donated some to support you because you fucking deserve it sir.
ps: probably gonna post this on the rating section too xD

Reactions: Aprilsun

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Just wanted to drop in and say how incredibly pleased I am with the 0.9 release.
@Philly_Games you sir, have outdone yourself! This just keeps getting better: plenty of cheesy detective story that would make Philip Marlowe jealous since he wasn't getting that much from so many beautiful women!

Reactions: Aprilsun
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes