Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Ah, we should also talk about the obvious references to The Red Dragon and Basic Instinct in the last update...
I fricking loved it.

U

User_633486

got high hopes for this one and am downloading now. girls look damn good so far especially carli.

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone figured out this part of the guide for 0.9?
* Talk with him and there could possibly be an option here (for now we will leave that a secret. I will update this later after people figure it out.)​
I figure it must depend on some earlier choices

Reactions: crisbr
U

User_633486

some of the facial (heh) expressions look....weird but pretty good story so far

Scum

Jan 3, 2018
Dragon is best girl. She won me over hard this chapter. Hoping we can get a good end with her.

Reactions: T800

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone figured out this part of the guide for 0.9?
* Talk with him and there could possibly be an option here (for now we will leave that a secret. I will update this later after people figure it out.)​
I figure it must depend on some earlier choices

Not sure if it's based on choices or you just need high depravity, but if you fullfill the condition you can get a secret/bad ending there.. definately woth to see it at least once though. There should be saves lying around here that start right at the decision.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Not sure if it's based on choices or you just need high depravity, but if you fullfill the condition you can get a secret/bad ending there.. definately woth to see it at least once though. There should be saves lying around here that start right at the decision.
I'm pretty certain it's only high depravity (of course that depends on choices to get it high enough.) I was pretty certain I had taken all of the depraved choices, but I guess I missed something along the way, so I cheated dep up and then had the option.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
@Philly_Games Sir, I feel I must apologize for a slight against you. As unintentional as it was, I dismissed your game when presented to me by @DA22 upon a list as one I had tried and was meh about. All I can say is that the 'depraved' latched on to a memory of some other game here. For when I saw an update recently and checked it out, I had indeed somehow dl'd it but never played before. This time I did actually play, and wow this is a complete package. Love the art, the story, and the characters. I really enjoy the bogartesque feel of the MC (not a massive fan of the film noire, but did like his 90 day wonders). Love the underlying tone that almost everyone is truly involved(as vics or perps). Glad I finally realized that I missed this gem. I see people debating their favorites amongst your girls, I am truly hard pressed to choose as you have given each a unique quality that seems to shine as a diamond in the midden heap. Thank you for making this. Well, enough of my prattle.
Much luck, and continue with this grand display.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes