U

User_215882

So I was talking to Philly and he really needs you guys to help out if you can. His wife just left him with 3 kids and he is barely affording his rent. Be a pal and help the man out with as much money as you an donate. His kids would really appreciate it.

Reactions: bas

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
So I was talking to Philly and he really needs you guys to help out if you can. His wife just left him with 3 kids and he is barely affording his rent. Be a pal and help the man out with as much money as you an donate. His kids would really appreciate it.
what is your share or are you 2 of his 3 kids?

U

User_215882

Yes and he doesnt even give good gifts. Like last christmas all I got was a hug and a card. What a cheap dad he is.

May 18, 2018
pls anyone has a save at the beginning of 0.9update?or the explosion of MC apartment in 0.8?can i have it guys,thanks in advance

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
pls anyone has a save at the beginning of 0.9update?or the explosion of MC apartment in 0.8?can i have it guys,thanks in advance
It is my saves so you may not like what my character is named, but my saves have all female characters with high enough scores. The two saves are at the end of 0.8 in motel with Mi-do.

Reactions: Straightjacket

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
one of the few gems among the Patreon games.

This one has the best story of them all (imho). While it still remembers that it is a sex game first and foremost.

It also has the most different outcomes, depending on choices you make that I have seen in these games. (and they are all rewarding in their own way) no clearly best path

very well done.

Reactions: Philly_Games

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
If only Judy was Mc's real daughter then your income would be at least 10k per month since people are soo into Incest nowadays. However, this game only lacking on animations and it is greatly improved with the latest update. Graphics&Story are so much better than top games in my opinion.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 106665

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks really good!
This game is great so far i love the suspense, just hope it stays the way it is with no girls dying or getting raped.
The MC needs to keep them save by just telling them all what is going on and have them each watch out for the others.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes