Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only ending i got are with Carli or Mi-do taking them to the building and going in the back or front door.

Tizz said
Carli, Stella, Carli + Stella, Mido, TitsMcGee ending (+prehistory) and small stuff (like the office skank and Carli flashing the guard).

I got everything but TitsMcGee ending (+prehistory) so how do i get that?

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
I'm glad you are doing more on Judy she has being very underused compared to the other girls.

Now, all you need to do is get Judy's mom in on the action. You can do this by getting some mother daughter makeup fun, and we will finally get this family back on track!

I'm going to do whatever it takes to make us an family again.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Only ending i got are with Carli or Mi-do taking them to the building and going in the back or front door.

Tizz said
Carli, Stella, Carli + Stella, Mido, TitsMcGee ending (+prehistory) and small stuff (like the office skank and Carli flashing the guard).

Depravity is your friend.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Tizz said

Carli and Mi-do aren't endings. Dragon called TitsMcGee has got bad ending with MC if you accept bad boss' proposal. However, you need high depravity.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
You could support philly and get the latest walkthrough for the best routes. link under my gif to Philly's patreon.Shamless plug asking for support for a great game :)
It is a great game in fact this game is even better than a lot of triple A games from big companies like Capcom, this site has a few games that are better than many triple A games.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
100 pages omg! I did in 10 months what an incest game does in 1! I'm so happy! As to why people like Judy I am not sure. I think its because she is probably the most "Normal" of the characters. There is nothing outright special about her but with that comes some familiarity, that could be it. I was just discussing this on my discord. Judy was never to big for me because the actual model itself i had issues with. I did a revamp months ago and was much happier but now, oh shit now I just want to do bad things with her :p

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes