rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
100 pages omg! I did in 10 months what an incest game does in 1! I'm so happy! As to why people like Judy I am not sure. I think its because she is probably the most "Normal" of the characters. There is nothing outright special about her but with that comes some familiarity, that could be it. I was just discussing this on my discord. Judy was never to big for me because the actual model itself i had issues with. I did a revamp months ago and was much happier but now, oh shit now I just want to do bad things with her :p
Coming this fall: Boogie Nights......with Mommy!

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
i like Mi-Do because well she is hot, duhh, plus asians are pretty rare in such games and i made her submissive:evilsmile:
Carli (besides being the hottest) actually has the best personality (for me ofc)
Christine is kinky so i like her
Stela- feel like she got pushed aside in later updates which is a shame because i liked her (might be because of my choices but i dont know where i went wrong) at my first playtrough i think i got to fuck her in that sex club (which was last year i think so i dont remember what i did) but now on my 2nd we just got out of there without having sex.
Judy- never really cared for her, i dont actually like anything in her
the Boss's bitch seems fun.
im scared of Tits Mcgee-speaking of which, will we see more of her in the next update, really curious about her

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I am sure that given the overall quality of the game /Story /Renders a small typo can be overlooked :)
Not taking the dev to task, merely fulfilling the function of a Beta tester by pointing out errors so they can fix them before releasing the final product. That IS a part of why so many developers not only tolerate us here but actively join in, isn't it?

Reactions: Nightcrawler

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Guys my pc version of this game skips some content. Can you see the scene (Carpenter Brut) where Dragon gets out from the car with body animation (It is like camera goes from toe to head) then she walks away from officer with arms open. I can see whole scene at android but the game skips to the walking scene from car on pc version. I wonder if you happen to have same problem?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@MWeb when you say skips the scene. Do you mean that the pan shot doesn't happen and just jumps straight to the next still ?

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Philly would have another 3D model to animate. Maybe give him some lines that worked and a bunch of direction.

Sure! Let me just get right on that screw my job! I mean I was being an little bit sarcastic here...... and I don't want the game to be another incest one really there are loads of those one here maybe in an sequel to this game? prays for sequel

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Can someone please tell me the name of soundtracks used in this game? They are really amazing. Thanks

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Kai engel is the artist for a lot of it. Some of it is also licensed. The Kai stuff is under the attribution license so its free but i want to get some of his stuff later to support him.

and @jande21 worth it :p

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@MWeb when you say skips the scene. Do you mean that the pan shot doesn't happen and just jumps straight to the next still ?
Yeah, Dragon's pan shot doesn't show up at all but not just that i don't see the images named "ch8open13" , "ch8open24" , "ch8open25" , "ch8open26". just wanna know if it is just me. This is happening only on PC version.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, Dragon's pan shot doesn't show up at all but not just that i don't see the images named "ch8open13" , "ch8open24" , "ch8open25" , "ch8open26". just wanna know if it is just me. This is happening only on PC version.
How did you get that Mi-do pic? I think you took a screen shot but after that how do you get it to fit for a profile pic?
I'm also looking for a pic of her for a wallpaper an don't worry i'll use a different pic of her for my profile pic.

If anyone can send me pics of her that would be great, she is my favorite character in games i have played, her and Andrea are the best!

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
How did you get that Mi-do pic? I think you took a screen shot but after that how do you get it to fit for a profile pic?
I'm also looking for a pic of her for a wallpaper an don't worry i'll use a different pic of her for my profile pic.

If anyone can send me pics of her that would be great, she is my favorite character in games i have played, her and Andrea are the best!
I extracted .rpa files inside of game folder with using unren.bat then chose one of the pictures inside of image folder.
EDIT: I didn't do anything special to fit it for my profile. I just chose the picture i like and it automatically fitted.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I extracted .rpa files inside of game folder with using unren.bat then chose one of the pictures inside of image folder.
EDIT: I didn't do anything special to fit it for my profile. I just chose the picture i like and it automatically fitted.
Wait can you do this for all games or just Ren'Py games?
I just downloaded UnRen.bat v0.6 and it worked i got all the images and other stuff like a folder that says endings.
In the endings folder it says Dragon scene i know i missed that ending but if i decompile that file what would happen?
Can using the UnRen ruin the game?
Also thank you for telling me know i can do this if i ever want to get some images.

Most people on this site are cool and we/but mainly others try to help out as much as we can some sites no one would have told me about this UnRen tool.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I suggest you go to
There are some good tools and advices.

Reactions: Catwashere
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes