Ghostman95

Sep 1, 2017
@ you know what dude, you got a really good work ethic. Alot of people on here who get shit tons of patreon money will give bullshit excuses about why they missed a deadline or why there's so little content in the release that month when they finally do get it out; but you always get out portions of the game that are literally ten times what those people produce monthly, release consistently, and the quality is one of if not THE best on this entire site. That seems to be a rarity and I think is worth noting.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@bobbywoby thanks man. I don't really do anything special work wise I just understand what I can and can't do and keep to that. It also helps that I made sure I didn't over stretch what I was doing. Hence not a ton of paths, and nothing complex code wise. I find that is often a trap devs go down without realizing that in a couple updates it will get completely out of hand. I also have to balance it with real life work which at times has complicated matters but hasn't been to much of an issue.

MrManager

There's Always Money In The Banana Stand
Donor
Jun 17, 2017
@bobbywoby thanks man. I don't really do anything special work wise I just understand what I can and can't do and keep to that. It also helps that I made sure I didn't over stretch what I was doing. Hence not a ton of paths, and nothing complex code wise. I find that is often a trap devs go down without realizing that in a couple updates it will get completely out of hand. I also have to balance it with real life work which at times has complicated matters but hasn't been to much of an issue.
And that is why i love depraved awakening and you for creating it Philly_Games.
Simplicity can be refined more than complexity.

Reactions: Philly_Games

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
New player here, do I want to focus on score or lust?
In my experience, you'll probably have to decide whether to focus on score and lust or depravity (unseen stat), since most of the time to gain depravity stat you'll have to sacrifice lust or score (or both) with one of the girls, mostly Judy.

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
Finished the game. Wow this is my favorite. Love how there are a lot of choices during scenes. I love Judy so I'm happy you have that scene next update. I'm wondering though any other game with a lot of choices during scenes like this one?

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@LordEmping It depends on the girl. Judy you want a bit more lust and Carli a good balance is good for instance. @Barioz made a walkthrough which explains it in detail. Depravity will open and close certain scenes and options in some scenes, Mi-do after the cabin is a good example, as well as the threesome with Christina and Lynn, for instance there is an anal scene in that threesome with a higher dep but a double blowjob with a lower dep.

Reactions: bobbo69

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@LordEmping It depends on the girl. Judy you want a bit more lust and Carli a good balance is good for instance. @Barioz made a walkthrough which explains it in detail. Depravity will open and close certain scenes and options in some scenes, Mi-do after the cabin is a good example, as well as the threesome with Christina and Lynn, for instance there is an anal scene in that threesome with a higher dep but a double blowjob with a lower dep.
I had to play it to get that anal and it was worth it.
Thank you for adding that and please add some with Mi-do damn she is a goddess!

Reactions: Mark17

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
This game is better than most of the games you find in the popular games section of this forum and is way better than any LOP or paid site game. Probably my second favorite game next to Dreams of Desire but its not a fair comparison since DOD has been in development for a lot longer.

This game really shines when it comes to the plot because it is interesting and mature, which sets it apart from other games which are mostly cliche dating sims or school days incest fantasies. The plot makes it so that you actually care about the story and the characters in it, which in turn makes you more involved and makes the game a lot more exciting.

The second best aspect are the sex scene which are interactive and plentiful, this game doesn't endlessly tease you with slow progressive steps, it jumps straight into the action. Letting the girls call you by costume names was a rather clever and simple mechanic and makes the game all more enjoyable. Also there are plenty of choices and several of them alter the path of how the story develops.

Right now the state of the game seems very close to completion, at least form the story aspect of it which makes me kind of sad because I wish it could be a lot longer. Doesn't need to have 20 episodes, but it is so good you just don't want it to ever end.

As a suggestion, I would add a hell of a lot more scenes with Judy (because Kira's plan never fully comes into fruition) and also have direct contact with Kira (more than once) before discovering who she really is.

So 10/10, keep up the good work guys. I am looking forward to see how this story ends.

Christina is best girl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Snowcrash yeah its coming to a close soon. A few more updates to go. The next should hopefully be out shortly. I still have a good chunk to go but just one complex scene left that I am currently in the middle of then a bunch of smaller minor scenes. The next chapter will be another large one so it may take about the same amount of time as 0.9 did but hopefully not quite as long. Then the ends which for the player wont appear like a big update but it will be quite massive. I expect that to be another 2 months then its on to the next game :p

Of course I expect some people to find a bunch of flaws after everything is said and done but I hope they remember I am just one guy doing this in my spare time :p Personally, I think most people will be pretty satisfied though.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@Philly_Games , dude you are doing more than most of the developers who are doing this as their main job with 10 times higher salary than yours. You are only lacking on animations but you are improved greatly.

Textures are amazing in this game. Skin, genitals, details on hand&foot but the most amazing one is that tongue textures. It might look small thing. However, it enhances game greatly.

My favourite girls are Mi-Do, Judy and Christina. Mi and C got huge update and now Judy will get with the upcoming release. (Hoping it will be huge since she has the least amount of screen time when you compare with other girls.) Should we expect that MMF for this update?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why you gotta tease man:'(...I'm a sucker for spoilers. I'm drawn to them like moths to a light:'( I'm kidding ofcourse:)
But really, like a moth to a light lol:winkytongue:
Most of the tv shows that I watch, I know everything that happens in them before I even watch them:p

Reactions: proximus
4.60 star(s) 416 Votes