nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Shit in the game I'm trying to unlock the starting point for both Stella and Carli path... I said not sure but how do I know if it worked? What does she say if the path was unlocked? At teh time my score was 4 and lust 3 for Carli... I know that is lower than what the guide said but I was expecting a negative answer so I'm just confused.

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
@LordEmping It depends on the girl. Judy you want a bit more lust and Carli a good balance is good for instance. @Barioz made a walkthrough which explains it in detail. Depravity will open and close certain scenes and options in some scenes, Mi-do after the cabin is a good example, as well as the threesome with Christina and Lynn, for instance there is an anal scene in that threesome with a higher dep but a double blowjob with a lower dep.
hahahah thx you find my mistake;););)

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ugh... I just replayed the whole game and when I get to tell Carli the Truth my score is at 7. When I actually tell the truth it jumps to 8 and then goes down to 5. And now I still don't qualify for the threesome path even though i did everything I could to raise Caril's score. What am I doing wrong?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Ugh... I just replayed the whole game and when I get to tell Carli the Truth my score is at 7. When I actually tell the truth it jumps to 8 and then goes down to 5. And now I still don't qualify for the threesome path even though i did everything I could to raise Caril's score. What am I doing wrong?
I would suggest you either 1) Check the walkthrough which is very through and detailed. 2) Cheats, search them in the thread search having took care of having the Renpy console enabled.

flady

Apr 23, 2018
dude,I gotto say this game is totally amazing. The camerawork is just like a movie, and the music is amazing too.
Isn't like other games, in this game, different choice can lead to a totally different route,which contents alot of new pictures. U have to play alot time so that u can watch all the content in this game. Trust me,its not wast of time,its totally worth.

Reactions: jande21
U

User_215882

So with all this brother nonsense why not switch it up? Show this forum that adults are here as well. That is why I suggest the Evening gentlemens club. Since most players have a 9 to 5 gig most people are not going to spam one another with good mornings. Which is why we should spam this thread with good evening gents and possibly ladies (nadia and sasha).

U

User_215882

We could also share books, game ideas, movies and tv series while we are at it to give Philly something to do when he is baking.

U

User_215882

Ill start. Read or watch Dune Philly. Its a great novel and the movie adaptation isnt too bad.

Reactions: Hadgar

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Dear sister.

Please refrain from multi-posting in the future.

The sparrow is watching you.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I would suggest you either 1) Check the walkthrough which is very through and detailed. 2) Cheats, search them in the thread search having took care of having the Renpy console enabled.
Already checked both walkthroughs... doesn't say anything about score decreasing three points instead of 2.

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
I'm honestly not a fan of cheats and walkthroughs. I like to run multiple playthroughs to find all the goodies myself, but that's just me.

@Philly_Games love the screen cap! What's the time frame looking like? Is it an update to DA or new venture?

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes