Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Fleas its an update to DA. I am pushing hard for next week but I still have to judge and a few environments still have to be setup and lit.

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
Siiiick! I can't wait to see it. Have you (or any dev really) considered adding voice acting to the game? I'm not sure how hard that is to add to a game from a Dev perspective, but I'm sure, given the content, some folks in the BDSM community would love to do voiceover work.

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
It would be really tough, also the quality would be inconsistent unless done in a professional studio. You would have to be positive they stay on for the entire progress of the development phase. All in all it would be a very costly nightmare to do :p The payoff would probably not be worth it honestly since most people don't even play with the music on. Let alone voice.

Reactions: berny

Fleas

Jun 11, 2018
I do a damn good Herbert the pervert but I'm pretty sure that would take away from the plot. Lol

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I never found VNs or similar to need VA, beside the fact that it would be quite expensive to have some really good VA, but I for one just like with books I like to read at my pace which is much faster than spoken dialogue of course, so I would end up skipping most of of it, and finally, opinions, you read it and imagine a certain voice or tone, there would be a lot of people that had imagined a certain voice speaking like X instead of Y.
I still think sound is important, music, environment maybe a bit with people but mostly the sound they make with their bodies.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm honestly not a fan of cheats and walkthroughs. I like to run multiple playthroughs to find all the goodies myself, but that's just me.

@Philly_Games love the screen cap! What's the time frame looking like? Is it an update to DA or new venture?
I went through this twice without using skip function and twice using skip before I used a walkthrough. Even with one I still can't get the scenes I want.

U

User_215882

Good evening gents. Philly better not add voice acting unless he is the one doing the voice acting for all characters. Also read Beyond Good and Evil / On the Genealogy of Morals. Goodnight you futa queens and trap princesses.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
What do score points get you relative to lust points? Walkthrough explains that you can get one or the other but not really the consequences.

Reactions: Draakaap23

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hold on to your hats! The update should be right around the corner! My goal is next Sunday to have the newest version out to you guys.
A few notes on what's done so far. Looking at around 450 renders at this point and many more to go. Post work is done on 422 of them. I have three animation sets left to render out. A big one that will take all night and throughout the day while at work which is scheduled to start in a couple of hours. Then two smaller ones will be set up while at work and asleep the following day.

Besides that, for renders, there are still some scenes that need to be completed with one requiring a day or two of work.

As for the script, things are progressing well. The most complicated stuff is mainly done except for one big scene that I expect I won't have done till Wednesday. Other than that there are a couple of small scenes to write then it's proofreading, QA, and whatever pickup shots are needed.

Also, development update #20. Damn, this has been going for quite some time :)

3rop

Sep 6, 2017
Wow 450 renders for month! I don't remember when i saw something like this last time.
Good job and thanks you!

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Scared to read into this thread too much, because i've only just begun playing. Just thought id jab in my thoughts for this point in time. The set-up for a story is brilliant and the way the game weaves in and out of sexual situations without that familiar cringe factor was a pleasant surprise to say the least. That being said, Can't wait to catch up. Keep up the great work @Philly_Games

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Scared to read into this thread too much, because i've only just begun playing. Just thought id jab in my thoughts for this point in time. The set-up for a story is brilliant and the way the game weaves in and out of sexual situations without that familiar cringe factor was a pleasant surprise to say the least. That being said, Can't wait to catch up. Keep up the great work @Philly_Games
Well it seems you are in lack, if you don't rush through it you might just play the next update right after you are done with the current content, either with a first playthrough or a second one.

MrManager

There's Always Money In The Banana Stand
Donor
Jun 17, 2017
When the game is so good that Lt Aldo Raine plays it and compliments it. Instead of you know working on his italian accent.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes