Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
When the game is so good that Lt Aldo Raine plays it and compliments it. Instead of you know working on his italian accent.
:test:
Well it seems you are in lack, if you don't rush through it you might just play the next update right after you are done with the current content, either with a first playthrough or a second one.
Finished It. I Hate to sound all fan boy but its kid of impossible. The story is gripping, never leaves you bored. The depth of all the characters is astonishing, especially when you factor in the games FAPability. Only thing that i found less desirable was the narrow mouths of the characters, but its a common thing on all genesis 3 models.

We can go home Donnie, wont be needing this ones scalp.
tumblr_ma7guuU3KL1qaho1po3_250.gif

Reactions: Safetydummy

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Wow, next Sunday, and over 450 renders and animations, can't wait :)
So I am being fair to other devs the render count includes those pseudo animation sets I use. It is still quite big though. 0.8 had 350 or something around that for an estimate. Where as 0.9 which took about 8 weeks had 700+ This one will be in the 500 range.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So I am being fair to other devs the render count includes those pseudo animation sets I use. It is still quite big though. 0.8 had 350 or something around that for an estimate. Where as 0.9 which took about 8 weeks had 700+ This one will be in the 500 range.
Wow, you're fucking awesome, but you already know that right?

laotan123

May 28, 2018
Hello sir.
You're fucking awesome!
YES!!

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
I searched the topic but only found the source is Kai Engel.

Can anyone tell me the name of music from main menu?

Edit: After 40 sounds, i found.

For the future:

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
@Philly_Games I just recently jumped on this particular train, but i have to say your game is one of, if not, the best i have yet to see. i could probaly write pages full of reasons why but nobody want to read all that, so let me just say that the story, the meaningfull and realistic choices and the artwork itself is phenominal. its an all in one top notch game which in my opinion have no weak point. i cant even come up with a sugestion to make it better :).

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Remember if you talk about the new update, use spoilers.

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes