Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
View attachment 107998

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait so the game is nearing the end?
I truly hope we get a lot of content in the last update and with many endings, i'm hoping for a harem ending and a great long sex scene with all the girls and having anal sex with Mi-do yes i know the game has one with her but it was her being like a slave i want one with her being treated good.

What is the average amount of chapters do games have?

The pics look better by doing it through UnRen!

Thank you i think i found one for JRPG games
It is a unpacker so now i have one for JRPG games, that leaves unity as the only one i think left. But for me the main games i play are Ren'Py!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
@Catwashere I plan for the last update to be quite large. Of course a single play through wouldn't suggest that but it will be a number of different... Situations :p

When I started the game the actual length of one of these games I was not very familiar with since most of what I had played had not been completed. But I stuck to my guns and laid out the plot i had with some tweaks here and there (Christina for instance).

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Kai engel is the artist for a lot of it. Some of it is also licensed. The Kai stuff is under the attribution license so its free but i want to get some of his stuff later to support him.

and @jande21 worth it :p
Thanks a lot man, Amazing Game with amazing Soundtracks. Thanks for this amazing game.

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
Kai engel is the artist for a lot of it. Some of it is also licensed. The Kai stuff is under the attribution license so its free but i want to get some of his stuff later to support him.

and @jande21 worth it :p
Wow, I started following Kai engel on Soundcloud, His work is awesome. Thank you very much for letting me know about him.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I truly hope we get a lot of content in the last update and with many endings, i'm hoping for a harem ending and a great long sex scene with all the girls and having anal sex with Mi-do yes i know the game has one with her but it was her being like a slave i want one with her being treated good.
It's actually interesting how often you make demands. Please add this and this and don't forget about this. But may I ask if you support Philly in doing this game which you truly like?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's actually interesting how often you make demands. Please add this and this and don't forget about this. But may I ask if you support Philly in doing this game which you truly like?
First off they are thoughts and suggestions, second i guess you never get together with family or friends and talk about games you all like and say what you hope they add to the sequel? it is the same thing i do here and the same thing i talk to people about when talking about games like GTA and what would be cool if they added.
I do the same thing when tweeting gaming companies even though they most likely are never gonna listen but never know.
I mean it never hurts giving suggestions since sometimes a creator may not even think about it, we are all humans and sometimes forget or just don't think about it so by giving feedback/suggestions people can help.

Pit Jones

Apr 12, 2018
This story is getting darker and I love it!!

Regarding the
, is it a
or
as I've previously gotten?

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
how to open the console? I found the commands but not how to open the console. Pretty much tried every key already :(
>
Nevermind found it: Shift+O

4.60 star(s) 416 Votes