TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Looking promising, but even with the patch still a little too buggy for me. Had several instances where would jump from one dialogue option for a few of the girls to another girl in a different area. Some of which I hadn't progressed along their story line at all, but the jump would be them in their 2nd phase look. No content skipped just a preview if you will of their image.
Only negative bug I've had was time skip. During the above scene jumps occasionally would lose time; anywhere from a single day all the way up to worst being a full week. Nothing though that would crash the game or trigger a report.

All in all for it being this early in the development it turning out fairly well, and shows a lot of potential. For now it going on my watch list, and all I can say is JAD keep on doing what you do; your doing a wonderful job.(y)

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
the patch and the fix goes into game folder right? also unzipped the videos and that goes in too?

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
did the ntr avoidable ?
i dont mind if the flat girl takken from me, what i really didn't want is the busty one get taken from me so yeah...

Rawr1

Apr 6, 2018
did the ntr avoidable ?
i dont mind if the flat girl takken from me, what i really didn't want is the busty one get taken from me so yeah...
For the moment you can turn off the option of NTR at the start of the game.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The patch makes no sense.

Drop the videos on the Images Folder.

What? Since you say videos I am guessing you mean to extract but than it extracts to a folder 0.4 Videos.. Is it suppose to be in that folder or do I have to move videos to the actual image folder? Why is this patch such a mess why not have it in correct paths and say extract to games folder like all the other developers?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Question is the corruption event totally broken for your sister Nanami? Once you do the final event it's going to be a forced bad ending with her! You can't avoid the night sex and it corrupts her even more by 50. So basically if you do the final event with her it's game over.. That is just stupid. Does not happen with any of the other girls including the mother.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I uploaded a version with the videos and bug fix.

I'll download the latest version again than but the incest patch I still not sure where the videos go. Instructions are not clear do I have to take the videos out of the 0.4 Videos folder it creates when extracted to images? Are the videos suppose to be in the /image/ folder or actually be in the /images/0.4 Videos/ folder?

How the event is broken? There is no Bad Ending for Nanami right now, how you will be forced to her bad ending if it doesn't even exist right now? How doing her final event is game over? For real, I really don't understand what you mean.

Well the Succubus warns you that if they get too far corrupted they will become a succubus. Well since the event can't be avoided Nanami keeps getting more corrupted every single week by 50. Even before you see some of the other characters she will have hit 1000 corruption level. Why is hers the only one that keeps getting corrupted repeatedly. When bad end is implemented it will be over for her.

Last edited:

DrkPhoenix

May 12, 2018
I uploaded a version with the videos and bug fix.

I'll download the latest version again than but the incest patch I still not sure where the videos go. Instructions are not clear do I have to take the videos out of the 0.4 Videos folder it creates when extracted to images? Are the videos suppose to be in the /image/ folder or actually be in the /images/0.4 Videos/ folder?

How the event is broken? There is no Bad Ending for Nanami right now, how you will be forced to her bad ending if it doesn't even exist right now? How doing her final event is game over? For real, I really don't understand what you mean.

Well the Succubus warns you that if they get too far corrupted they will become a succubus. Well since the event can't be avoided Nanami keeps getting more corrupted every single week by 50. Even before you see some of the other characters she will have hit 1000 corruption level. Why is hers the only one that keeps getting corrupted repeatedly. When bad end is implemented it will be over for her.
You drop the files in the 0.4 video folder in the images folder

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I explained better what happened on my Patreon, but my HD got corrupted and I lost everything, so now I'm remaking 0.5 from zero. I will try to release before the end of the month.
Hope you set your saves this time in something like Onedrive so you have a permanent synched backup. I learned my lesson long time ago about not backing up important files.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes