Jun 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 3, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
File "game/script.rpy", line 6235, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["momsumire_jog"]) from _call_expression_2
File "game/script.rpy", line 6525, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["azumi_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_3
File "game/script.rpy", line 6553, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["anri_beachchange","azumi_beachchange","ella_beachchange","masaka_beachchange","moka_beachchange","molli_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","shiroi_beachchange","sumire_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","tora_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_4
File "game/script.rpy", line 5079, in script
$ ayako_love = ayako_love +10
File "game/script.rpy", line 5079, in <module>
NameError: name 'ayako_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 3, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
File "game/script.rpy", line 6525, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["azumi_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_3
File "game/script.rpy", line 6553, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["anri_beachchange","azumi_beachchange","ella_beachchange","masaka_beachchange","moka_beachchange","molli_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","shiroi_beachchange","sumire_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","tora_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_4
File "game/script.rpy", line 5079, in script
File "C:\Users\Opa Mario\Documents\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Opa Mario\Documents\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 5079, in <module>
NameError: name 'ayako_love' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.4
Thu Aug 27 11:11:47 2020

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Dev added the tag himself..... "Pregnancy" gives a notification, bro.
That means literally nothing, it could mean that someone cream pied one of the girls which in most games on here classifies as pregnancy.
Even mentioned in a sentence "What if you get pregnant?"

Reactions: raganrok246

silvashoots

Aug 7, 2019
Is the Mac version slated for an update soon? I'm interested in trying it as it seems pretty robust in terms of content now.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
sorry if sound stupid but, where do i extract the incest patch? do i just extract on the game folder or the normal folder?

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I wanted to point out some observations about gameplay:
1. Pleaseee... remove all "What to do?" lines that are put before choices - it is annoying if you see such line repeating 10 times a minute,
2. I see that after each choice taken you repeat whole thing that was preceding choice. In case of moving to locations it is fade-out & fade-in animation. In case of dialogues, it is some greeting dialogue that should happen only once, but it repeats every time after making a choice (even if choice is blocked for some reason). Same with locations - seeing this fade animation on every blocked move (for example because of locked door) is unnecessary.

Apart from that, game looks good so far and I'm looking forward to further updates :)

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, I wanted to point out some observations about gameplay:
1. Pleaseee... remove all "What to do?" lines that are put before choices - it is annoying if you see such line repeating 10 times a minute,
2. I see that after each choice taken you repeat whole thing that was preceding choice. In case of moving to locations it is fade-out & fade-in animation. In case of dialogues, it is some greeting dialogue that should happen only once, but it repeats every time after making a choice (even if choice is blocked for some reason). Same with locations - seeing this fade animation on every blocked move (for example because of locked door) is unnecessary.

Apart from that, game looks good so far and I'm looking forward to further updates :)
I'm working on making the dialogue and scripts better I'm only 1000 lines in on the main script and I will update as I go. There's a lot for me to fix, bad grammar, or just bad wording.

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
That means literally nothing, it could mean that someone cream pied one of the girls which in most games on here classifies as pregnancy.
Even mentioned in a sentence "What if you get pregnant?"
Some WIP also have pregnancy tag added if it is a planned addition. (Champion and Corrupted Kingdoms are good examples of this)

This isn't the case this time. Dev confirmed pregnancy is already in.

Hello, yes that scene is in the game. To get it you need to do Nanami Final Event, then she will go to her Second Stage, that scene is one of her Phase 2 Events, call her in your room and go to Domination, it's the first event. And I will add the tag, thanks for pointing out!

Blade6969

Jan 2, 2018
I really want to like this game, but I do not know what I am supposed to be doing. I just seem to keep doing the same thing again and again... The game does not have any kind of path.

Any ideas what I should be doing to get this game to move forwards, as it is getting rather boring!

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Much small things (quality of life) to fix. Aside from that can we get options to change characters looks to before their final events?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018

Wow, this may very well be the first time that I've seen a video game with a goth girl in it who looks like an actual goth girl and not just what some otaku's laughable delusion of what a goth girl should look like.

Well done! :cool:

Terra-tan

Aug 1, 2020
I really like the style of this, so I'm gonna just bookmark this for now and maybe get to it later when it has more content since it sounds like there is still a lot to get implemented. Exhibitionism, Lactation and DILF to come, hm? I'm so curious ^_^

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes