Maxkiller

Sep 8, 2017
Coding it's not my strong point hahahaha, but I try my best, feel free to send the bugs and I will try to fix it.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6503, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["azumi_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_3
File "game/script.rpy", line 7615, in script
if ella_phase2 == 1:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7615, in <module>
if ella_phase2 == 1:
NameError: name 'ella_phase2' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6503, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["azumi_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_3
File "game/script.rpy", line 7615, in script
if ella_phase2 == 1:
File "C:\Users\tai_g\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\tai_g\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\tai_g\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 7615, in <module>
if ella_phase2 == 1:
NameError: name 'ella_phase2' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.4
Tue Aug 25 20:59:04 2020

I extracted and installed the fix, started the game right after and encountered these right at the start.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate
I encountered a couple of problems. I'm using incest patch with bug fix.
Shiroi's date event doesn't add points, so there's no way of progressing without editing her points manually.
I made Shiroi's love points 100 and her "Ask about her" and "Date (Love+20)" options then jump to "Hey Tora, can I ask you something?"
If Tora's love is 130 or higher and you "Ask about her", then it jumps to "Hey Nurse Sumi, can I ask you something?
I'm not sure about the cause, but at some point, if you choose "Date" with Chiaka and Yukki, then it jumps to "Hello Ella".

Last edited:

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
Wow, this game popped up out of no where, but I'm loving it so far!! Are there any console commands for love, corruption, money etc.?
love is : love_of_(name of girl here all in lower case)=(whatever number you choose)
corruption is : sex_of_(name of girl here all in lower case)=(whatever number you choose)
money is : money=(whatever number you choose)
power is : power=(whatever number you choose)

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
I attempted to play this game but sadly ran into an uncaught exception that I couldn't get past. Also, I couldn't really figure out where to go and what to do. I found one girl I was able to give corruption to by making her masturbate (green haired girl) but (and I apologize, the names escape me) the other girl in the list of options, when selected, caused the error. Gave up at that point.

Few other bits of feedback:
You don't really need the message, "What to do?" on the navigation screen. Just forces an extra click, and I find myself accidentally clicking to some random part of down since the navigation buttons are under the text box.

The action options in the dialogue could be a little more descriptive, at least during the early stages. I had no idea what "Use my power" would actually entail. "Use my power to cause ______________ to masturbate" would have been better, for example.

It's not clear what time of day it is. I see the clock in the UI that starts, I think, with 1? Is that 1 pm?

Last edited:

socksguy

Jun 17, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6847, in script
    jump anri_schooltalk
ScriptError: could not find label 'anri_schooltalk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6847, in script
    jump anri_schooltalk
  File "C:\Users\efenz\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\efenz\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\DepravedTown-v0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'anri_schooltalk'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.4
Wed Aug 26 10:16:39 2020
Could you please send me that error?
Thanks for the feedback, I will give a look at those things. I will change the time too, right now is supposed to be like this: 1 (Morning), 2 (Afternoon), 3 (Evening), 4 (Night). I can change to words instead of numbers to be more clear.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I will upload the new script, please see if this one works:
Everything seems fixed, except whenever I choose "Date" for Shiroi, she rejects me.

I also found another issue. If Moka shows up when you're napping on the roof, the game crashes on the screen directly after the MC says "Oh! ok, thanks".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
All of that because of a O, should be mok instead of mk, thanks for pointing out. And for Shiroi Date, she was giving 20+ love, I changed for 30, see if it works now. Edit: Just rename incestscript to script for Incest Patch.
I used the incest one and the problem with Moka was still there. I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but I have NTR off. Here's the new traceback anyway (it's a lot shorter this time)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiroi still won't go on a date with me. Is there some kind of requirement in order to get her to go on a date, or is it just not working?

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
That's strange, it's a total different script (rooftop.rpy), it's not related to script.rpy, have you updated the rooftop script with the one I send?
Her Date Changes, if her love is lower than 30 she will say that doesn't wanna go, then you get +20 love, when you ask her again it should change the scene
And what about this one (Incest Script):
I didn't even notice the rooftop.rpy. Yeah, that's fixed now. My bad.
Shiroi doesn't give any love. I found the problem. Lines 8501, 8529 and 8554 in the script need to be removed.

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
used the latest patch to fix shiroi issue... and it doesn't. looks like there is an extra "jump center" in the first instance that prevents points from adding. i converted it to shiroi just saying 'jump center', and the next time i could ride with her

lol.... i was too slow, guess that works too

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
What is the actual last script.rpy? the bugfix one in the first page or the one in the last pages? I actually got error at executing the last one.

Edit: also, using my 0.3 savefile just throw me to the mom NTR route, I didnt even follow that path... welp, time to do all over again.
I dont mind doing all the events again because its an early state, but if that continues with later updates it will be annoying.

Last edited:

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
The ones here on last pages, I will update the OP
Thanks! thats the one that works.

Just some things that I noticed, when I select Chika and Yukki date redirect me to Ella, also, when I select Shiroi date scene at some point (80 love I think) it send me to Tora, if it gave some help Tora was in her second state, I used save editor to push love to 100 to see the scenes, it got fixed when Shiroi reach her second state, but still I need to edit the file to reach at 100 love.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
This looks really interesting, lost interest when first saw ntr tag but looked again was relieved its optional, anyone knows any games that got avoidable or optional ntr? Afraid of missing hidden gems:oops:

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes