jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
So if the girls can be taken from you by those other guys with NTR turned on, are you able to take girls from them? In other words, is it just Netorare, or both Netorare and Netori? What's the current approximate play time if one takes the time to read everything?

Last edited:

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Getting ALOT of rollback errors with incest patch v.04 with the mother, sister and a bunch of other characters. Talking to a classmate brings me to the nurse office instead. The mother bath scene isn't adhering to the incest rule ('miss [name]' and 'her husband' instead of dad/father). Not sure if these bugs are old or because of the patch.

EDIT/UPDATE: without patch these errors don't occur. seems like something went wrong codewise.

Last edited:

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Lots of bugs and dead ends that I'm running into...
I'll fix the dialogue here in the next few days. (Wow there are so many errors)

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Lots of bugs and dead ends that I'm running into...
I'll fix the dialogue here in the next few days. (Wow there are so many errors)
Please see the updated files on the previous page if you're using the incest patch, fixed it for me.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yes, I will update the OP

I will rewrite that
I find next mistakes if this is actually supposed to be an incest version, in files homeevents.rpy sister is named as roommate, maybe in other files you must change too this dialogues where roomates or landlades appear.
So it looks like it's not enough to just change the dialogues only in script.rpy and phase2.rpy, you should look in other files too and change this or create patch which change this relationship in general.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
I just started a new game. Found this bug.
When I talk to Shiori on the roof and ask her about her family I get warped to talking to Tora in the 2nd floor classroom.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Also can you add a "Back" button to the girls when you are checking their status on your phone? It is kinda annoying to exit out of the menu completely and have to go back in.
Or maybe arrows on each side to skip to the previous/next girl?

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Forgot a line to jump the label, could you please try now?
Now I get the following:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 8467: expected statement.
shiroi_schooltalk
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Aug 25 18:14:28 2020

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Hmm, now I am back to my original issue of it jumping to Tora. I copied the new script file into the game folder and deleted the .rpyc file for good measure.

cj1015

Apr 26, 2018
Please see the updated files on the previous page if you're using the incest patch, fixed it for me.
When I went to the second floor of the school and talked to the girls hit a dead end.
and yeah I had a few rollback errors as well and I'm not using the patch yet...
I suppose I should look at that as well.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Just found another unexpected character jump.

When I click "Date" on Chika and Yuuki at 0 Corruption it jumps to Ella.
Edit: Also, when doing their Double BJ Corruption the selection says +80 Corruption where you only receive +30 (which is to be expected from 60 Power usage).

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes