Jun 2, 2017
Hello guys
Can somebody tell me how to progress the ntr paths?
You just spam corruption on them and wait or what?

thanks
btw seems like a really promising game,cheers dev

Reactions: OneWayMissile

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i dont even know how to get power back after using it to corupt someone im stupid but can someone help me?
You are being powered by a succubus... Have you tried Sex? Namely prostitutes at night though I would assume a blowjob from them would be the same as any other girl but whatever recharges the batteries

Code:
$ power = 999

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Hello guys
Can somebody tell me how to progress the ntr paths?
You just spam corruption on them and wait or what?

thanks
btw seems like a really promising game,cheers dev
It seems like NTR is only implemented for Ayako for now.

Crucial is that, when you have the choice of looking where your best friend is for the 'document' or just waiting, you just wait for him if you want the NTR path(I didn't find it very intuitive either).
I think you also need at least 200 corruption.

After those two conditions are met, try asking Ayako out on a date.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
first of all, iam using my old save, i dont get any options for Ayako NTR.

2nd
1 Date Option
Past Storyline Event (1 New Character, Sun and his mom Suzune)
after the date, the above storyline triggers and it keeps retriggering, for around 10times, before it stops

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Am I missing something to level up the girls after their first level/event? For example Ella is level one and at 550 love and 350 corruption, but the second event wont go forward with me. I must be missing something here.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
NTR is mentioned so much in the comments i'm afraid to even try this game out since I hate NTR or sharing of any type.
I think NTR is avoidable. There are NTR and normal choices, don't want NTR don't choose it. :D
I also don't like ntr. I like women to be MC and only him.
But sometimes, out of curiosity, I like to see it, at least once, in another save.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes