tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
I already posted, it's on the main page with the game download links
Still doesn't work , when i launch the game i got this ^^"

File "game/script.rpy", line 4024: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
aya "Thank you

Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
Hey guys, there is a fix for the loop
This fix is for both scripts, incest and without incest

Sorry, I just add the Incest Patch with a fix for a bug that was making the game loop

You need ntr = 15 corruption = 500 and her past event done
what do you mean 500 ? 15 corrup check. past events ? i'did all the corruption events and then did the ntr event and got 4 but i'cant get the ending help :unsure:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I see that now you can disable the NTR content. But if you leave it on is it forced NTR or you only get those scenes if you make the wrong choices?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If I play it I will turn off NTR because it's not my thing. I was just wondering if the NTR is a main focus of the story or if it's just something that happens when you make bad decisions in the game.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
hey this not nrt right say i want ella but i want she to date shoji because how the mc talk about him it seem like him a friend unlike our brother so is sharing in this game and not called nrt because nrt when a dude steal a girl away from the mc or her boyfriend

polandro

Jun 2, 2017
i cant understand, wheres i can find ntr scenes w\mom, only in "date,talk about past etc."? or somewhere around , and how many points love|corr need to

Rajin

Dec 6, 2019
Got Ayako to 500 corruption and 200 love. Cleared all her scenes and her domination 1 to 3. She still doesn't wanna talk about her past?

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
couldn't Trigger Tora's final event (500+ corruption), and after some point not sure when. but im assuming high love lvl and post 2nd dom event talking to her and doing homework with her leads me to the nurse.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Because of the added option to enable or disable NTR, do you need to start a new game, or are old saves automatically set to NTR enabled?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
someone please have the save for the NTR scenes because I find it very complicated to get the scenes in this game

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Might I suggest making it more clear on the main post which links do what?

For example I wonder:
- Is the main download I see on the main/first post the love fixed version?
- Or is the love fix now included in the 'incest patch and fix'?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes