Devils69

Sep 20, 2017
Got a loop after the scene with Suzune and Mother in the Kitchen, it just start again. You go to look for Sun, find the pictures and come back to the kitchen, they leave and the whole scene repeat again and again.
Anyone else?

ps: it stopped after the 3rd Loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Daveck

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question when I enable NTR, will it still be optional? I mean, will I be able to choose whether I want to see the NTR or Vanilla scene at this point in which I can choose.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
FYI - Found a bug. When at school (time 3) and you click wait (move to time 4), the only place you can go is the alley (not home or anywhere else), but if you don't have enough money for a BJ, it loops. Since you don't have enough money - it takes you back to the city center, and the only place you can go is the alley. There is no way to break out (besides rollback - which is what I did).

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
Hiii! Love your work!

Questions:
How do I raise my NTR level?
Does the pride stat you lose when paying for sex have an effect yet?
How do I get Ayaka to tell me about her past? She always says it isn't a good time.
I gave Ayaka flowers, why didn't her love stat change?

Suggestions:
The way to reach corruption level 500 feels repetitive and unfun to me. I suggest either lowering the required corruption level for NTR, or make the way to get there more interesting.

Keep doing what you're doing! :)

Reactions: crisbr

Arryn

Sep 24, 2018
When I ask her on a date, she's just very grateful and the choice of the movie doesn't seem to make a difference either. Or perhaps you mean that just asking her out on a date increases the NTR score?
I got the past event unlocked. Her love is at 200 now, though I don't think it has to do with giving her flowers.
I gave Nanami flowers too. Doesn't seem to have an effect, love is still at 50.
Thanks for looking into it :)

Edit: I should note that I'm using the incest patch, in case it makes a difference on the coding front!

Last edited:

Shadow462

Sep 4, 2018
I think the incest script is wrong. It tells you just in the intro that Ayako, Nanami and the other are you Family, but after it tells you: You eat with your roommate Nanami or you call your Mother Miss Ayako.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
What happened to the quality of the animations (videos)?
With all due respect, they look awful.
Was it to have a reduced size?
I took a look at the ntr scenes, seriously, without wanting to offend the fans of this, but do you really feel horny seeing this?
I swear I try to understand, but I can't, well, who am I to judge right? I'm a fan of incest.
Really, ntr in the family is Horrible.

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry! the eating part is a different script, I updated the fix to have both the scripts now, the mom thing is only in the bath scene or on the others too?

Well, that would be because I'm a noob, I used OBS to record the scene but I don't know how to improve the quality, if someone knows that or know a different program for recording then I would appreciate the help
I'm looking forward to your next game with a lot of enthusiasm, but after seeing these animations, I worried a little bit,
but you say you're new, so you're forgiven.
Try to talk to people here at F95, there are a lot of good people,
maybe you have someone who can help you, teaching or giving tips.
Nobody was born knowing, and it is by practicing that you learn, so I hope that when you see the new game, you will be on another level.
But do not be discouraged, seek learning, practice, are with the mistakes that come with the hits.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes