lilol

Nov 10, 2017
i have done her first event like 15 tims now but dont get the 2. and with tora i dont get the finalen and i did get her 2. like 7-8 tims now

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've seen 4 ntr scenes for Ayako.
Try to ask her on a date and then follow her.
'Wait for him' where Sun threatens her about her husband not being her daughter's father.
Try to talk to her in her room.
And look around for her.
What scene and bad end am I missing?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is it me or the Incest patch and fix got a problem, whether its using the Incest folder or the Without Incest folder it will end up getting a grey screen error.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Start a new game, if you want you can skip the prologue and go to the free roam
Hi. Thank you for the reply. Shortly after I posted my message, I started a new game, and yes, it seems the old saves default to NTR disable since I wasn't given a choice to go after Sun or wait for him in the old save.

Now, this leads to my next question, or rather questions. It's very easy to get locked into the NTR loop without having Ayako's corruption at 200 or above (like I did my first attempt). If that happens, you'll never get the bad ending since once Ayako is on the NTR route, you can never raise her corruption again. This game is still in its early stages, so I was wondering if that was your intention, or if this will be expanded on in future updates?

Second, when it comes to NTR for future updates, will you always be hard locked into NTR once you're on the path? Or will there be ways to either share the girls, or even win them back once they're in the NTR route?

Obviously, I don't want you to give away specific events you have planned for girls. I was just wondering if you could share your plan for the overall theme of the game. Thank you again.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hello, I changed that loop thing, now to see the bad ending you only need 4 NTR points and her event about her past done, also changed the normal events, now you only need power. I didn't think that well about this mechanic and it was my mistake this loop thing and not being able to raise her corruption on ntr path.
My plans were to be locked on that route, sharing the girls would be only by the player choice (not convincing the rival to share them on the ntr route), I don't have any plans about winning them back.
You are welcome, thanks for playing the game, any more questions feel free to ask!
Thank you again for your reply. So, if I am I understanding this, in the future, you won't be able to share a girl that has been NTR'd, but sharing is a choice you'll have in the harem/love route (since it seems there are only 2 routes, NTR or Harem/Love)? If that's the case, that's cool. I like NTR, but I prefer sharing over NTR. Sounds promising. I'm looking forward to the future updates. Thank you.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
I'm at day 38, I went to see Tora and when i try to click "Talk" or "Help her with homework" the game will switch me over to the School Nurse office and talk to Nurse Sumi about MC's Mother. My Tora now is Level: 7, Love: 200, Corruption: 380. I tried do the same at later days and it still switch me over to talk to Nurse Sumi.

There are also some times when you use your powers with your Mom whether its Corrupting or Domination that when your done with the sex scene your Mom is still speaking but the scene will show you studying with Tora with her looking at you.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes