bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I will have a look at the day error, I don't know if I understood what you meant with the level thing but the level only raises when the character changes the appearence, they have 3 levels, I will also have a look at that, I didn't update the phone for some characters (Teacher and some studens), I will change some things for the next update, remake the phone, stats, computer a maybe even the map, sorry for that and thank you for pointing out.
Well it seemed to me like all of the domination event progress coincided with character levels in the phone with everyone except little sis...maybe I was mistaken and it was a pure coincidence...although I seem to recall her clothing changing as well and still remaining lvl 1. I mentioned both the phone not increasing and the days not progressing for those events with her because I assumed they may be related in the coding error and it might help you track it down faster.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well it seemed to me like all of the domination event progress coincided with character levels in the phone with everyone except little sis...maybe I was mistaken and it was a pure coincidence...although I seem to recall her clothing changing as well and still remaining lvl 1. I mentioned both the phone not increasing and the days not progressing for those events with her because I assumed they may be related in the coding error and it might help you track it down faster.
ya ive seen a few people talking about errors with the patches maybe this is what they meant i didnt really understand i was lost trying to do my own stuff but thinking about it now makes sense...well i guess ill keep this game and follow it up and pray eventually to see pregnant status on the phone,etc

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
As I said before, I will remake the status, so they are outdated.

That's a bug, that scene should only happen in ntr path.

I noticed that if I get the mother to lvl 3 before activating the ntr picture scene with mom talking to friends mother, that even though i've gotten her to lvl 3, i will still lock myself into pure ntr mode if i go that route. Is this a result of cheating my way to level 3 and effectively circumventing natural story progression? Or is some interlapping harem/ntr options in the future plans eventually?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I gave a look at the code, you are right, I just fixed the errors. Could you try the scripts please?
it's weird. so it fixed the level update for lvl 2 but didnt progress the time...then when i did event 3 it fixed the time moving forward but it did not update to lvl 3 lol. that was a talented maneuver you pulled there haha!

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
how to progress with any of the girls and which girls are progressible,becouse despite that both Nanami and Ella says that their level 3 there is not any new events for them at all since the start of the game for me or is it im doing something wrong?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
She shouldn't be able to go to lvl 3, there is no option for that on the cheats, so yeah, that probably happens because you cheated the natural story progression.
The level only updates when the character changes for their next phase, she won't get a new lvl (level 3) by doing the level 2 events. Level 1 = her normal appearence, Level 2 = her with ponytail, Level 3 = not added yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tracking, that makes sense now. Although, I predict I won't be the first or last person to incorrectly link the 2 variables together, so that might be something to keep in mind moving forward, for your own sanity.

So then I think your fix mostly worked, but it still didn't move the day forward after dom event 2 for little sister.

As far as the mom events and ntr negating them. I guess I should say events then and not levels because that's what I was mainly referring to. I got the mom all the way through event 3 and I could still lock her into ntr even after completing event 3. I don't have a problem personally with jumping back and forth into either fetish. I just wondered if that was going to be a thing or I just broke the game by cheating my way to event 3 and then still being able to permnamently lock myself into ntr only. Not sure if I am being clear enough in my description. Sorry.

Sorry for all the bombarding comments. haha

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Tracking, that makes sense now. Although, I predict I won't be the first or last person to incorrectly link the 2 variables together, so that might be something to keep in mind moving forward, for your own sanity.

So then I think your fix mostly worked, but it still didn't move the day forward after dom event 2 for little sister.

As far as the mom events and ntr negating them. I guess I should say events then and not levels because that's what I was mainly referring to. I got the mom all the way through event 3 and I could still lock her into ntr even after completing event 3. I don't have a problem personally with jumping back and forth into either fetish. I just wondered if that was going to be a thing or I just broke the game by cheating my way to event 3 and then still being able to permnamently lock myself into ntr only. Not sure if I am being clear enough in my description. Sorry.

Sorry for all the bombarding comments. haha
thank goodness for saves LOL i too mucked around with console stuff....your gonna see alot of crazy shit if ya havent already with the mother....(depending on what ya did in console)as for me that guy (your friend ) you will see him when you get to the tree ntr/harem route choice....no matter what i picked i never got hardly anytime with mom again LOL
your (friend)keeps her busy and theres even a few gang bangs done to her and all i got to do was watch LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok guys and dolls ive got no idea what im doing wrong...without touching console im unable to level nanami at all she is always level 1 and of the mother is right now level 11...mother can talk to her now and mostly been doing dom on her
sis (nanami)mostly done dom on her cant figure out how to level her?also so ok i started new game and when ya get pictures from your past,etc (ntr route i got an option for harem route/ntr route)NOW new game selected no ntr route am i able to get the harem path or am already on it?i didnt get any options tags up unless that happens sometimes afterwards i wasnt paying attention on other game when that options 1st popped

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Content: Nanami, Ayako, Chika, Yukki, Ella, Tora, Masaka, Shiroi, Azami.
After you do all the Domination events for the girls they will go to their next phase (New hair, cloth), right now you can do that with Nanami, Ella and Tora, but only Nanami has content for her phase 2 (bathroom, park and stream events).
ok and how do i talk with Shiroi to do anything becouse no matter what i choose the result is always the same that she doest want to talk or do anything with me

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok and how do i talk with Shiroi to do anything becouse no matter what i choose the result is always the same that she doest want to talk or do anything with me
i had same issues with the girl on roof top (forget her name)BUT this may work its what i did and roof top girl does stuff now
(assume u have cheats/incest patch?)click on pc and cheats and stack up a few times love/corruption all members in school
and drop it on other sister too haha my bad i forget to say that earlier

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That level thing is for sure a bug, 3 levels = 3 phases/stages, to get to a new phase you just need to do all the domination events, only Nanami, Shiroi, Ella and Tora have their phase 2. If you choose No NTR, when you have the pictures event you automatically go for Harem path, if you choose NTR Yes, then you have the option.
im confused because although with NTR ya can get option to go harem still cant do it cuz of being locked into NTR
so made a new game with no NTR to try and see what goes on harem route or so was explained someone earlier

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Looked at the code, it has a bug, I'm fixing, when you ask her on a date on the first time it should raise her love, then you would be able to see her scenes by asking again. Right now if you want you can add love for her and ask her on a date, all options for her are related to love.

It show up for me.

3-3 (NTR)
3-4 (Harem)

ohhh thats what you meant LOL ya i got same problems

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Sorry I didn't understand what you meant in the end, by selecting No NTR it still locks you?
NTR On = Show both options for Harem and NTR, after that it ask you if you want to see wich choices are NTR, if you choose yes then it will show on the choices wich ones are (NTR) or (Harem), if you choose No NTR then you don't have any NTR options, only the harem ones.
ya ok so on my OTHER save (NTR ON) i got the part where it asks you something about the harem route and i selected harem and my so called friend keeps my mom rather busy and she ends up in a 3 some in the pool too and my mc watches
seems thats all unavoidable?(also)the part when comes to the split harem/NTR what ever repeats itself several times as well that whole scene

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'm sure that save was bugged, event repeating sveral times, locking you on ntr path even before the option to choose wich path you want. Right now with your new save, that part is working?
i assume so but i went with out NTR and i tried your scripts ya recently posted and im getting this

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 404, in script
init python:
File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 404, in script
init python:
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 405, in <module>
config.keymap["game_menu"].remove("K_ESCAPE")
File "Z:\home\Dave\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.5
Sun Oct 11 11:16:50 2020
```

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
very nice thanks alot bro i seen a difference soon as i loaded can call azami and mom and nanami to room now
started another new ntr route see what happens

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
noticed something new (might not be anything i dunno)BUT anyways when going through cheats menu both home/school for love OR corruption Azami isnt listed anywhere ....

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes