ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Is it just me or does all three of the files in the extras section of the OP seem like they should be combined rather than being separate files? All 3 of the files including the bug fix have a script.rpy file in them, you're not getting the intended effect of each individual file if you overwrite the previous one.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate
Mmmm... Mate... I have 2 ask for you:

1. Why the f*** "Esc" board do not work? O_O

2. I know rules on patreon or you country, idk, but...
Well, serious, we all know in Japan scholl gills called by student...
But... Serious, we all know all who still "students" below 18...
Sooo, why you can not create pacth, like called, "True pacth" or "Age Pacth"?

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... More... Bugs? 0_0

1. When i go to shop after start game, i see "FeMale Empety Blank" even Shizune Images, when i talk with her.

2. More Shizune... After i go to Date with Mom, event on Kithen happen and Shizunde introduse to me...
But i already see her in Shop, do not? 0_0

3. About Incset Pacth... Few times i still see how MC call sisters "roomates"... Meh...

4. A lot of others mini bugs with images, routes or choceuses...

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Where is Walkthrough??Im completely clueless what im going to do

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Her images for some reason are not in the game folder, I lost all those images before 0.5 after my hd got corrupted, I'm dowloading a older version of the game and will see if I can get them.
I looked through a few old versions but didn't see any images called 1151. However in script.rpy there are 10 references to that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well, I trying to improve, I'm coding and remaking the status page, and making a in-game tutorial. If you have things you think should be changed or improved please share, I take every opnion in consideration.

Wow! Thank you so much! Didn't even think about requesting some fan signatures.
I suggest you play Corrupted Kingdom and Champion.Take their good point in the game.Because honestly this game really rushed.

gatekeeper8

Jul 3, 2017
can you fix the mom/landladys nose. it looks like she doesnt have one cuz of the shadow and age lines. whenever i look at her i think she is a skeleton with skin.

Apr 11, 2018
my game crashed when i wanted to call ayako to my room

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7285, in script call
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["momsumire_jog"]) from _call_expression_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7740, in script call
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["azumi_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_3
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7768, in script call
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["anri_beachchange","azumi_beachchange","ella_beachchange","masaka_beachchange","moka_beachchange","molli_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","shiroi_beachchange","sumire_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","tora_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_4
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["azumi_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_3
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["anri_beachchange","azumi_beachchange","ella_beachchange","masaka_beachchange","moka_beachchange","molli_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","shiroi_beachchange","sumire_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","tora_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_4
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2593, in script
    jump ayakophase2
ScriptError: could not find label 'ayakophase2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 3, in script call
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7285, in script call
    call expression renpy.random.choice(["momsumire_jog"]) from _call_expression_2
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2593, in script
    jump ayakophase2
  File "D:\re\2-renpy\DepravedTown-v0.5-pc\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "D:\re\2-renpy\DepravedTown-v0.5-pc\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ayakophase2'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.6b
Sat Nov 07 01:31:28 2020

Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys, will I miss half the content if I’m not a cuck and turn off the NTR? :unsure:
Almost all content is in the Harem path.

Barely anything in the NTR path at the moment. The first NTR choice does nothing as far as I can tell, and the second one locks you into a bad end event.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes