Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
getting an error when i go into the library:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 6564, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["anri_beachchange","azumi_beachchange","ella_beachchange","masaka_beachchange","moka_beachchange","molli_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","shiroi_beachchange","sumire_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","tora_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_4
File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 3, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
File "game/script.rpy", line 7143, in script
menu:
ScriptError: could not find label 'library'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Geeksquad backup old computer\Game Files\DepravedTown-v0.6-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Geeksquad backup old computer\Game Files\DepravedTown-v0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Geeksquad backup old computer\Game Files\DepravedTown-v0.6-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Geeksquad backup old computer\Game Files\DepravedTown-v0.6-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 6564, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["anri_beachchange","azumi_beachchange","ella_beachchange","masaka_beachchange","moka_beachchange","molli_beachchange","random1_beachchange","saeka_beachchange","shiroi_beachchange","sumire_beachchange","suzune_beachchange","tora_beachchange","yuzuki_beachchange"]) from _call_expression_4
menu:
File "D:\Geeksquad backup old computer\Game Files\DepravedTown-v0.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.6b
Fri Nov 06 22:33:43 2020

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Nov 4, 2018
It's right on the front page
Incest Patch 0.6 V3: MEGA

That line changes to:
"Ayako: You are asking your old mom on a date?"
Yeah no shit sherlock, I was asking if the dude put the patch in his port not if there was a patch for the game.

Second useless response I wonder how many more they'll be,
Should be none since I already know the port isn't patched.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Yeah no shit sherlock, I was asking if the dude put the patch in his port not if there was a patch for the game.

Second useless response I wonder how many more they'll be,
Should be none since I already know the port isn't patched.
Ah, Android User... Let's see if you have root or your phone can access:
'Android/data/depravedtown_androidmo.me/files/'

If so make a new folder called 'game' in that directory.

'Android/data/depravedtown_androidmo.me/files/game/'

Then copy the compiled rpyc Incest Patch files into that directory. The uncompiled rpy files might also work but light testing on Android seems to favor the compiled ones.

Restart Game for changes to take effect.

Tested using the

Extra:
Android Save Directory
'Android/data/depravedtown_androidmo.me/files/saves'

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
how do you install the incest patch, i just threw everything into the game folder but sisters are being called "roommates" :rolleyes:

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Started playing and noticed there were a couple small typos on the intro. Would suggest a little proof reading. Also, just saying, the intro is LONG. And introduces us to a bunch a characters that the player has no way of keping track (i instantly forgot the names of everyone). I don't expect that to chance, but would like to suggest to the dev that, on future projects, they take a more "diluted" approach to character introduction, introducing them as they become relevant to the player, instead of doing all at once.

Also, a very small thing, but i would suggest keeping age vage. When the little sister goes "i'm 18", i was like "no you're not". To that work the protagonist would have to be in college, and the school doesnt look like college. The bilding is obvious modeled after anime high school bildings, and i don't know of colleges having uniforms. I understand you can't go "yeah, this character is a minor", but that's why i suggest letting it vage.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Looks pretty nice; there are quite a few cute girls, but there are some problems:
I was not interested in Yukki, but only Chika, so her (Chika's) event makes no sense. It is written as if I was somehow interested in Yukki and had seen her (Yukki's) event first. Both events are simultaneously available, but they seem to be sequential.

Also, I'm wondering if there is content locked behind interacting with the mom. Since I wasn't too interested in her, I never went to her room.

Also, I think it'd be great if we could somehow romance the alley girls. I'm specially (only tbh) interested in the threesome girl who we perform vaginal sex on (not oral). She is so attractive and I hope to see more events with her. Reverse corruption can also be very satisfying and passionate. :p But even just by using the MC's newfound corrupting powers.

Finally, I think there needs to be some indicator telling us that we have seen all the content there is for the update for one or another girl. Maybe even a list indicating that. This is a need created by this game being a sandbox.

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019

While running game code:
menu:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
menu:
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Mychael Dark

Feb 10, 2019

While running game code:
menu:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
menu:
File "C:\Users\DepravedTown-v0.6b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

As a side note I have the cheat+incest mod installed. This is on the very first day at the beginning of the game after getting through the intro. Was looking around seeing the locations and this happened. Tried several times with the same result.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Ah, Android User... Let's see if you have root or your phone can access:
'Android/data/depravedtown_androidmo.me/files/'

If so make a new folder called 'game' in that directory.

'Android/data/depravedtown_androidmo.me/files/game/'

Then copy the compiled rpyc Incest Patch files into that directory. The uncompiled rpy files might also work but light testing on Android seems to favor the compiled ones.

Restart Game for changes to take effect.

Tested using the

Extra:
Android Save Directory
'Android/data/depravedtown_androidmo.me/files/saves'
Wait does that work on other games or it just works here? Edit: sorry I mean does the save thing works on other games or not?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wait does that work on other games or it just works here? Edit: sorry I mean does the save thing works on other games or not?
That works for most Android Ren'Py Games unless the dev changes some of the code so their game uses the SD Card instead as a few do so you don't lose your saves if you uninstall their game.

But in general it's
Android/data/[Insert Game Here]/files/saves

Edit: Extra
Here was the dev bit about Renpy Android Permanent Save Code though some go about this in different ways
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-android-permanent-save-code.57219/

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes