Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i didnt get the intro to the patreon characters. or was it just them being referenced?

Apr 28, 2020
Alright I don't know if this is just me, or everyone have this problem as well, so I will list my problem and question:
- How to use the Cheat Mod, I already moved the mod to the game file, but my money still normal
- No voice at all, as in no voice in music or character talk.
- I can't go to living room, it becomes error.
- Sister masturbation leads to error again, I pretty much stuck and have to start over.
- Also, is this game don't work with the save editor?

Thank you

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Alright I don't know if this is just me, or everyone have this problem as well, so I will list my problem and question:
- How to use the Cheat Mod, I already moved the mod to the game file, but my money still normal
- No voice at all, as in no voice in music or character talk.
- I can't go to living room, it becomes error.
- Sister masturbation leads to error again, I pretty much stuck and have to start over.
- Also, is this game don't work with the save editor?

Thank you
the cheat mod might be pointless since there's already a cheat option if you go to the PC.
i always play with game muted so couldn't tell you if its supposed to have sound.
having an out of date mod could cause some errors and i think the incest patch is also not up to date.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
* fresh installed 0.6 with latest patch from the frontpage and Tora Ark is still bugged every normal interaction (not corrupting or Events) will kick me to the Nurse.

* you can corrupt and by extend blackmail Miss Suzune over Photos you didn't saw because i didn't have seen the Event with the Photos in this playthrough.
*the Miss Suzune Event jumps from her standing in the store to a picture of the mc with sun on a couch talking while the text of the event is displayed

i realy like that the dav took time to implement an ingame walkthrough.
some triggers are still faulty, because i got all Nanami events without corrupting her to masturbate, which breaks the timeline of events somewhat
or like i got Shioris third event without speaking to Tora once there should be some breaks, like a massage that you should advance the storyline of Tora before you can Advance, if you catch my drift.

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
no reason to be sorry. i realy like your game and im happy if im able to help by reporting some bugs or inconsistencys.

to be honest got another one in the meantime ^^ after the titjob with Mom it jumps to a picture of Tora in the library doing homework, still v0.6.0 so might be fixed already

keep up the good work (y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Complete all Domination Event, or just follow her walkthrough.
The incest patch is not triggering the second phase on the mom, i have tested both versions.

With the incest patch i can go to dinner after doing everything in the WT, but the phase 2 dosen't trigger, but with the normal version after doing everything in the WT, she enters the phase 2 date after event 3, and i cant go to dinner with her.

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Asia Argento

huk123

Dec 19, 2019
The incest patch is not triggering the second phase on the mom, i have tested both versions.

With the incest patch i can go to dinner after doing everything in the WT, but the phase 2 dosen't trigger, but with the normal version after doing everything in the WT, she enters the phase 2 date after event 3, and i cant go to dinner with her
So i wasn't crazy after all

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
So i wasn't crazy after all
No you are not, i have tested both version and they dont work in the same way
here so you can see. both are day 9, and i did like in the WT but with the no patch phase 2 happens without the option to go to dinner, in the incest patch i can go to dinner but after that the phase 2 never happens.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Glad i haven't downloaded yet with all these bugs. I certainly don't mind waiting patiently for everything to be fixed before i download either. This game is definitely interesting and worth the wait.

JokerLeader

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Glad i haven't downloaded yet with all these bugs. I certainly don't mind waiting patiently for everything to be fixed before i download either. This game is definitely interesting and worth the wait.
I agree, it's a nice game, with potential but it needs some time to correct some things.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
would be nice to see a mark on the walkthrough if we've done the part correctly or not so we can proceed without missing anything, as the game got no gallery :) cheers

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
They show up on the best friend first time visit, they don't have that same screen like the other characters in the prologue but I can add that, although people complained that that kind of thing was exposition.
i personally liked the character intro. so for me that works but idk if it's worth the trouble for you to hear more complaints so it's whatever.

all i know is...i must steal sun's succubus and maid.:devilish::sneaky:

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm, I think I know why that's happening, sorry for that, I will fix those problems.

Someone on discord also suggested that, I can make those marks if it helps.

The transformation right now is the girls changing their hairstyle, clothes and make up. What is planned is a option for you to transform them into succubus.

Well, I can make a more simple version of that, instead adding their fullback story I can add a few information about them.

"all i know is...i must steal sun's succubus and maid"
View attachment 922388
Marks would be really useful so we can know if we did the steps correctly and not miss anything :) chance of gallery?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes