Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is the phase 2 stuff fixed? I downloaded the lastest version of the game and the patch. I've done all the stuff with the mom but I can't still advance to phase 2.

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Yeah, I'm surprised they don't make a ntr avoidable tag already.
its in the works but iirc from what sam has said the entire tag system would need a re work or something like that cause of how xenoforo (the "system"/"code" or what ever you wanna call it the forum runs on) works

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

neonclear

Feb 18, 2018
I can't seem to trigger any of the Nanami scenes after the masturbation. I've followed the guide, but the sleep with bit seems to do nothing nor does the watch her stream change at all either. Just the same ol grinding. Am I missing something here?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
One of my virus scanners (bitdefender) flags the exe in the mega 6.1 download as a malicious programme. I've never had this happen with renpy games. Anyone else getting this?
Sometimes when RenPy games add a custom icon it gets falsely flagged.

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
i like how the friend has his own succubus and corruption thing going on. Never really see that in these types of games. Almost like having a second protagonist.

also makes NTR make a lot of sense and lets you see how the corruption look from an outside perspective

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Just gonna say it simply...
Ren'py games need to allow users to edit the text type choice. My eyes are buggered, not enough that I need to wear glasses all the time thankfully, but damn, this texttype choice just runs into each other when its a full paragraph in the box.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
there some wierd choice part( like the one with ayako and sun ntr) that wont continue and just keep looping

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I think the sandbox element is killing the fluid progress you can have in this, that or the interface could still use some improvements.

I can see there are events see, but they don't activate even if I raise the love or corruption levels. And I don't mean the events you can see by selecting the scenes, but the ones with the mother and the sister that appear to be earned via plot progression.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Well if at the end both have the same... then how's the thing?

meaby in the future should be a path in wich one can decide if interfer... trying to steal or expel the other succubus..

i don't know, i see many ways of course.. with many paths to choose.

1) Trying to take everybody (but there's the other sucubus so may end in a clash)

2) Share: 50/50 of everybody (with sub branches to steal them in the future)

3) Try to take the other succubus, later decide if continue with some or let them leave.. or just live with them (only with the succubus)

Basically there's much to choose at my point of view... of course, since there's a 2nd powerfull character, all desitions may end in a NTR path if choosed "war" or else..at least about the Share.. meaby choosing wich character..

etc...

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes