kien121

Nov 24, 2020
Need help on Azami spy main event, I Don't know how to move to next main event, been spied on her for 10 days now. Also how do you trigger Ayako ntr pat. Thank you, I'm new to this game

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
mac os application "can't be opened, any ideas how to fix it?
Don't know but you could try this
[Tutorial] Mac (Catalina) Support

Guys - I think I figured out the "can't be opened" error on the Mac. It appears that the new OSX Catalina system changed the default archive utility somehow and it's flagging non-certified apps as being inoperable (I'm sure it was an accident... not). I used Dr. Unarchiver to unpack the file, and then in opened right up as it's supposed to.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-07-bugfixed-extended-willtylor.24965/post-2535224

Reactions: mizyn

Kees12

Jan 25, 2018
can someone tell me how te get nanami event 2?
i don't really understand the walktrough i did have a beach date with her and visit her stream 4 time.
and in the night i cliked on the option sleep but i stil didn't het a new dialogue with eating with the sister.

Reactions: Raner

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 919734

Overview:
In Depraved Town you wake up discovering that you made a deal with a Succubus, an agreement where both sides win, you can corrupt and have any women you want and she grows stronger with the corruption you cause. However, not everything will be easy, during your journey other men like you will try to interfere and in time you will discover the true nature of your contract and its consequences around it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-27
Release Date: 2022-02-27
Developer: JustAnotherDegenerate
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.5 Final
Language: English
Other Game: Depraved Town: Forgotten Memories
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Mods/Extras
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Fan sign - Gallery Unlocker - /
MIRROR

*the unofficial versions/ports are not given by the dev, use at your own risk

View attachment 792772 View attachment 792767 View attachment 792768 View attachment 792763 View attachment 792764 View attachment 792765 View attachment 792766 View attachment 792770 View attachment 792773 View attachment 792775 View attachment 792776 View attachment 792771
really heavy with the fucking sanbox it's impossible to advance in history nothing is understood because they can't make a simple visual novel and it's all alone with the elections I'll leave it it's impossible to play too bad it had potential

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
can someone tell me how te get nanami event 2?
i don't really understand the walktrough i did have a beach date with her and visit her stream 4 time.
and in the night i cliked on the option sleep but i stil didn't het a new dialogue with eating with the sister.
Same Problem. Cant progress. I tried this game the 2 or 3 time. The walkthrought is shit :D Dont even know where the problem is. I cant access the mom event 2. Have someone a solution?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes