VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Something's bugged with my game? I tried to play it but a lot of the characters have already progressed all the way through their quest even though I started a new save. Can someone help me? I just want to start from fresh.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Something's bugged with my game? I tried to play it but a lot of the characters have already progressed all the way through their quest even though I started a new save. Can someone help me? I just want to start from fresh.
Seems like this release is extremely bugged, so it seems we have to wait till the next. .

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Am i wrong or maybe this game is really bugged? I swear this is the second time i download this game and it is still bugged

nox12

Feb 7, 2022
How the fuck is this a final? Fresh download non compressed release.. fucking crashing on the story events button.. This game is such a fucking buggy mess it's not playable and the dev has the damn gall to call this final?
These devs were most likely thinking about making a quick and easy buck with Koikatsu assets and Ren'py.

Jan 24, 2021
Pretty sure JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate is taking the buggy release to heart and is doing some personal reconstruction of the base code for the game along with beta testing to make sure the next release doesn't go kablooey. Hopefully they put all of Ren'Pys debugging features to good use. Would be nice if their next release didn't blow up in their face.
blew-up-smurfs.gif

As for official news

First Update

Alright, I think this week I'm good to release the first update, the content will be only ayako first phase, I changed the whole way things work, you won't just click and see a event, you will need to follow a certain order of events, do some actions and so on to progress a character. I won't promise that the technical part will be perfect, so I'll be asking to you guys, please send me errors if you find them, images not showing up, events not progressing or working, grammatical mistakes, those kind of things.
I want to make sure that the base of the game is working as it should, status screen, buying stuff, walkthrough, music, trophies and UI. If everything is ok after the release, next week I'll be trying to release the content for Tora on Monday and another girl on Friday.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes