Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I played this game, played 10 minutes, and bounced off it. There are too many things here that are strange and many things that are ill-conceived. This game has all the sins of the open world. I don't know what I can or cannot do or what I have to do to move the plot forward. I've seen "Coming soon" written too often. The game is not lost, but it has to do two things to be playable. The first are "hints", which are displayed in the game itself (not in the cell). For example, when you meet a girl you immediately see what you have to do to develop her story. The second thing is an interactive map that shows who is in a given location before you enter it.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I played this game, played 10 minutes, and bounced off it. There are too many things here that are strange and many things that are ill-conceived. This game has all the sins of the open world. I don't know what I can or cannot do or what I have to do to move the plot forward. I've seen "Coming soon" written too often. The game is not lost, but it has to do two things to be playable. The first are "hints", which are displayed in the game itself (not in the cell). For example, when you meet a girl you immediately see what you have to do to develop her story. The second thing is an interactive map that shows who is in a given location before you enter it.
literally the only thing you have to do to progress is "use power" on people. Have sex with hookers early game to get energy, then use small powers to corrupt a girl, after a bit she'll be corrupt enough for big power.

destroyergd

Jul 2, 2019
I've played a bit of this game some time ago, then decided to try again now (v0.9.5). I've deleted the saves (both on the game directory and on C:\Users\<putnameinhere>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\), but I'm still having a problem: I start the game with Ella corrupted already.

Is this a known bug?

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I'm suggesting fixes for the worst offenders - there are many other weird expressions yet they don't poke one's eye out.

...mc "Hahaha, I can't wait to see how far she goes to have what she wants!"
...mc "Hahaha, I can't wait to see how far she would go to get what she wants!"

..."...I can't see shit at all)"
"...I can't see shit)" or "... I can't see at all)"
or to escalate you could say "I can't see worth of shit"

"I'm in doubt if I try something on her or not"
"I doubt that I'll try anything with her at all"

Last edited:

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
This game is broken mess. Gameplay is all over the place, scenes overlap each other, gallery missing lots of scenes. I want to give a chance everytime its updated, but everytime I'll get disapointed.

Reactions: lordofevilcr

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Depraved Town [v0.9.5 Final] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.86 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.83 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 400 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 366 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
why its only Mixdrop? Why?

Rheavon

May 12, 2018
Current build is a mess, something went very wrong with the build. Scenes are zoomed in wierdly, wrong images play. Scenes not triggering properly. Double UIs superimposed overtop of each other.

Reactions: Foxy-Sama

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
This game is broken mess. Gameplay is all over the place, scenes overlap each other, gallery missing lots of scenes. I want to give a chance everytime its updated, but everytime I'll get disapointed.
I see I'm not alone here.
I have no clue what I'm doing.
Events happen out of nowhere in apparently random order.
Gazillions of characters I don't know, or do I?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes