LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Question: are the lewd or sex scenes are going to improve? since right now in order to see the sex scene between the characters you have to click frame by frame just to see the sex scene instead of having some type on animation where it just plays the scene of the characters doing something lewd or having sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Question: are the lewd or sex scenes are going to improve? since right now in order to see the sex scene between the characters you have to click frame by frame just to see the sex scene instead of having some type on animation where it just plays the scene of the characters doing something lewd or having sex.
Some scenes are animated while others are not. I doubt they are going to go back through old scenes unless paying patrons want that to happen.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
1) Start the game, select the option that says you don't want NTR, play game.
2) Start the game, choose the NTR option, and let other guys have your girl.

This extensive walkthrough took hours to write up.
ily lmao. I just saw there was an ntr guide at some point so I was wondering if there was some how a way to avoid it. That made it a lot simpler.

Reactions: girdeyordo

Thespirou54

Nov 20, 2021
Just here to report some "bugs". So SPOILERS !!!!!!
I'm saying "bugs" cause it's more like a flaw in the progress of the story.
To summarise, I am like day 70, got all the girls possibles (I think) entered "phase 2" (espacialy Ayako and all the girls at home) BUT I only did the "Long Nap" on the roof of the School (and didn't progress the story further). So I got some incoherences in the event.

1- When doing Shiroi events, got Ryouka to show up (even if she is suposed to be in "jail") to heal her and all. Plus, during the confession, I got a "phase 2" Ella to show up (I didn't had seduced her at that time) so another issue.

2 - I didn't visit Sun until day 70, and I don't need to explain why it's messed up at that point (Ryouka again). But I got some interestings issue after that. Now, when I call Ayako in my room (in the Afternoon), she is back to her "phase 1" apparence/gameplay (and I can do again the 3 Corruptions an 3 Dominations events). But if I go to her room, she is in her "phase 2" apparence/gameplay (the stage I was before going to Sun's place).

3 - These last two are completly bugged scripts. And it's all about Rin. First I got her to "phase 2" and, when I talk to her, the screen stay on the classroom image (can't see Rin's face). Second, there is a mixup in her event. When I try to play the Event 2 of Sasaki (she is in "phase 2"), it open the dialogue screen of Rin (with her event) and I'm stuck with that.

That's all all for the bugs I noticed :D

I can say this is a good game with many choises and interesting characters.
The only this left to patch is the naration track (got some actions, especialy with Nanami, that don't make sence to be kept after she enter "phase 2") and some accessibilitys things (sometime it's kinda hard to tell what are the travel options when there is the same option in the list of choise and in the bottom of the screen).
And last, but not least, maybe add 1 or 2 more soundtracks (even if the actual ones are good) for more diversity (like a music for romance sceens and all...).
And please add something in the tutorial to explain what are the symboles on the girl's statues (the heart, broken heart and star), this star is driving me nut for not knowing what it mean x/.
And last, it's about the prostitutes in the Alley. They are mentionned in the tutorial but it's not explicitly told where (and more importantly when) to find them so I had to look in the comments to find the answer to "how do I recharge the power ?". And, still on the prostitutes, maybe increase the amount of power given by the "anal" and "threesome". Technical they are less attractives than the simple "sex" (who is the best optimisation of power/money) wich is kinda sad when you see the price of the threesome.

Even if I say that, this game is really good with some cool mechanics and I'm looking forward for the updates :)
Good work, and good luck JAD !

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Hey, I haven't heard anything about the game, is there a new update?

Jade: Hello everyone, I'm Jade, from now on, I'll be your news presenter!

Jade: Without further ado, let's go to today's news!

Jade: Now that the reworks for Depraved Town are done, the focus will be back to the content. A new version called 0.9.5 Beta will be released soon, this version will feature the following content:
  • Patreon Characters Events
  • More Story Content
  • Full Christmas Story Cotent (Animations too!)
Jade: After the next update is released we will be working again on the spin off, Depraved Town: Forgotten Game-COF! COF! Sorry, I meant Depraved Town: Forgotten Memories.

Jade: This month rewards will be coming out tomorrow, they include the usual eleven renders for tiers one to five. Three NSFW renders and one NSFW Gif from our latest and delicious addition, our newest milf, Hanako. And last but not least, our exclusive character poll and their animation rewards for tiers five, six and seven.

Jade:
That's it for today news my fellow degenerates! Stay tuned for more!

Syrett

Jun 3, 2020
Gaming.
ah, i do love a bit of corruption, a fine bit of control. its enjoyable to modify.
if i could i would properly modify parts of myself. while i can do it just by thinking about it hard enough, i need to sleep on it.
no mind control, hypnosis needed, which is nice, but i just wish i could make quicker improvements.
i can almost remember something.
on another note, dope game. if the guys interfere, im gonna give em a good slap.

Reactions: hofom77573
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes