Apr 22, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5872, in script
    if ntr = True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 5872)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kyou Yuu

Aug 15, 2017
anyone Know how go to route ayako ntr? i can't move on from prologue cuz there always " complete the event in order?

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
1-Can you share your save? Sasaki and Rin Phase 2 Events are working as they should for me.

2-Ayako Content stops there, only options available is date and talk.
Sorry, I had not log in in all day, so I couldn't read the post, here is my save before I choose the second event, and the 2nd one is after I choose say event.

About Ayako content, I was talking about the event that happens before the V0.9 update, the one where she show the pregnancy test, this event It can not be triggered anymore because (I think) you get her phase 2 and can't date her for that event to happens.

Xante

Jul 24, 2017
i can't get the Ayako and Suzune NTR content to trigger...what does it mean, spa day and day off, and why is the PC involved here? i feel like Ayako's NTR path is skipping a bit, i get the spa scene with all the classmates just about immediately after i start the path

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
i can't get the Ayako and Suzune NTR content to trigger...what does it mean, spa day and day off, and why is the PC involved here? i feel like Ayako's NTR path is skipping a bit, i get the spa scene with all the classmates just about immediately after i start the path

Check your PC during the evening to see this. That's how Ayaka and Suzune Ntr scenes happen

DT.png

Reactions: stever

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
I don't know if this is already known, but when you enable NTR, theres a couple scenes where you don't have a choice to stop it. Like in the strip club, where you talk to Mizue and either blackmail her or tell her to not hurt her family (I only know this cause I played it with NTR turned off after).

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
I was wondering why this... (way smaller size, like the past bugfix were not included)
1631398374663.png
Then I saw... (new version with bugfix up to V6)
1631398418551.png

Guess I should rename it 'DepravedTown-v0.9c-Bugfix V7.rar' then.

• Haha
Reactions: Savec

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'm stuck on Ayako's harem story after I did the event 3 part I needed to do the dinner date but when I go to her room she's in a new outfit and only options I see is date and leave she is even in her room when she isn't meant to be I'm using the latest bug fix and playing a new save I don't know what the issue is

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game sucks! There is no functional tracker at all! It's like.. Have I fucking seen Scene 3 with her? I don't fucking know.. as you can't fucking tell! Seriously this game could be as good as Lessons in Love if it ONLY had a damn tracker in it!

Gameplay 1/5 (too many girls for no damn functional tracker)

How the hell can anyone want to play a game with more than a dozen girls and can't even tell what you have completed? It's damn well stupid to have so many girls and not put some sort of tracker to indicate what you have accomplished! This takes someone that wants to work to play a game because you will have to take your own damn notes! I play a game to have fun not to work at it.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes