Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
According to in-game walkthrough for Ayako, it says to wait 2-3 days then go the livingroom and choose the path you want, but that happens in the intro, so do I ignore that and go right to the other one or what?

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
I don't take a char down ntr paths unless they are someone I despise. And I use the mods to make sure. (Unless it's the mods doing this and unlocking every fucking thing even if you don't want it) So imagine my surprise when I do a lil sis event to see her gang raped on the train. The fuck? Then another one with mom and friend. Bout the only one that is on that path at all is the aunt. Assuming she even has one since you don't see her outside the club anyway. Something musta got fucked somewhere.
I'ma give this 1 more new start...next update. This one seems to have a lotta issues.

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
the second event of phase 2 for Sasaki is still bugged (with the V5 bugfix), it triggers Rin event, also, is just me or the new images are zoomed out? Sasaki appear really zoomed out in the game lol EDIT: Playing the game I notice this bug it triggers specifically Rin phase 2 event even if you are in her phase 1.

Edit 1 (maybe more coming in the future, replaying the game from the beginning while pressing Ctrl): Ayako didn't have her scene were she shows her pregnancy test due to leveling her up, also I can talk to her to all times, only date and she seems to be in phase 2... I think?

Edit 2 (yeah...): selecting the option "Giving her a gift" to Ella phase 1 (edit: while having no gift) it redirects to the Teacher.

Edit 3: Suzune first event literally wipes out the upper HUD (Time, Day, Money, Corruption, etc), it only appears again when you go to the MC Room, miniedit: same for her second event lol.

Edit 4: I don't think this is intentional, but Anri doesn't have a Leave button when you talk to her, I remember at least 1 more character with the same problem when I played this a while ago

Edit 5: Ok, nobody is talking about this and I was thinking if this is only happening to me but really most of the new images for the V0.9 version are zoomed out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember very well the last one it wasn't like that in the beginning of the game... also idk if its intentional one more time, but since Sasaki Phase 2 when you select the Track Field it redirect directly into her instead of looking around or search for her. miniedit: for her Phase 2, when I press "Leave" it redirect to her.

Edit 6: idk why but I can't trigger the Nurse second event, and I did the first event a lot of times, this is only in the fresh savefile, in my old savefile I can trigger her event.

I got bored by numering my edits so I'll will only mention the errors or minors bugs that I encounter without it lol

Molli event 1 redirect to Nene after it finish it, even if its in the morning (doesn't pass time), event 2 and 3 redirect to the house hallway... I also have her images zoomed out.

for Hitagi events you can go to "Bed time" time while doing it, neither of them kick you out of the room and you can talk to her again and again EDIT: Same for Shiori phase 2 event, forgot to type it.

Ok final one, at first I didn't mind it because it didn't affect some events, but then trying it it did, you REALLY need to put some kind event block for some events the most notable one its for the Main Story event, If you do it directly it doesn't make sense, it seems the event expect the player to already be in a relationship with Ayako and the Nurse, but mostly, it make appear Azami outta nowhere for this, at least you should event block the main event for her, some minor event block that make sense are the teacher for Sazami date, also the teacher for coach Reina and the nurse I think? (I dont know I have the image bugged zoomed out so I don't know who is the other one in the foursome), Ella and Tora for Shiori, main event for visit Sun and Hang out, Tora for Hitagi, main event (I think?) and Ella for Anri... I think those are all, like I said I didn't mind it at first because it didn't block any major event, but when Azami appears outta nowhere for me its a big error.

a minor tip: you could make a shortcut to the bed to speed some thing mostly for the events outside the house, and I think you should put the "Sleep" in the afternoon, its the only time that doesn't have it

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I don't take a char down ntr paths unless they are someone I despise. And I use the mods to make sure. (Unless it's the mods doing this and unlocking every fucking thing even if you don't want it) So imagine my surprise when I do a lil sis event to see her gang raped on the train. The fuck? Then another one with mom and friend. Bout the only one that is on that path at all is the aunt. Assuming she even has one since you don't see her outside the club anyway. Something musta got fucked somewhere.
I'ma give this 1 more new start...next update. This one seems to have a lotta issues.
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate
I reckon this was a issue at the beginning of the update?and it has been solved?
thanks

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
so the error keep come with the new bug fix ?
Yeah... I'm replaying the game from the beginning and there are somes that bothers a lot, but its still playabe unlike the first bugfixes, I'm editing my post above just to give some help to the dev or see if some of those bugs are just me... I'm not going to do the NTR content tho, I will only "test" harem route.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
UI of the phone unappealing to use

wondering if you can reach both ntr and harem at the same time.

having the the cam girl scenes as part of the gallery would have been better than having them as more UI clutter choices that just repeat theselves.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Are you using the Incest Patch? The line is different from the one on my code.

Thank you! I'll try to improve more.

The incest patch needs to be updated for the new version, using the old one will cause many errors.

I'll share save files later, you can open the options and change the MC name.

Compressed version on the OP, if you want you can download this one with the bugfix already applied.

ok how long does it usually take to update it

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Btw is the "Gotta fix Azami's problem first" the end of this update? because no matter what I do with Azami I get stuck when I ask Asuna to go further with main events.

skdhn

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah... I'm replaying the game from the beginning and there are somes that bothers a lot, but its still playabe unlike the first bugfixes, I'm editing my post above just to give some help to the dev or see if some of those bugs are just me... I'm not going to do the NTR content tho, I will only "test" harem route.
yeah man i will wait for your post harem is very nice and if the mc is who ntr hahaha

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes