Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 3, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 98, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["mom_bath"]) from _call_expression_1
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
File "game/script.rpy", line 11554, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["tora_classteasing","yukki_classteasing"]) from _call_expression_5
call expression renpy.random.choice(["tora_classteasing","yukki_classteasing"]) from _call_expression_5
File "game/script.rpy", line 12116, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["ella_piss","tora_piss","yukki_piss","anri_piss","aoi_piss","chika_piss","hitagi_piss","itsura_piss","moka_piss","molli_piss","nene_piss","otome_piss","rein_piss","rin_piss","sasaki_piss","shiroi_piss","yuria_piss"]) from _call_expression_10
File "game/phase2.rpy", line 526, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["sleep_withnanami2", "sleep_withnanami25"]) from _call_expression_12
call expression renpy.random.choice(["sleep_withnanami2", "sleep_withnanami25"]) from _call_expression_12
File "game/phase2.rpy", line 587, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami2"]) from _call_expression_13
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami2"]) from _call_expression_13
File "game/script.rpy", line 13986, in script
jump school_hallway
ScriptError: could not find label 'school_hallway'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 12116, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["ella_piss","tora_piss","yukki_piss","anri_piss","aoi_piss","chika_piss","hitagi_piss","itsura_piss","moka_piss","molli_piss","nene_piss","otome_piss","rein_piss","rin_piss","sasaki_piss","shiroi_piss","yuria_piss"]) from _call_expression_10
File "game/script.rpy", line 13986, in script
jump school_hallway
File "C:\Users\Douglas\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9a-pc\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Douglas\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9a-pc\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'school_hallway'.

Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.9b
Wed Sep 08 05:33:35 2021
Yeah I got the same error. I actually like the premise of the game and even though I don't like ntr, it doesn't really bother me since it's 100% avoidable, but these releases are always so buggy. If it was a regular vn I probably wouldn't mind that much since I could just skip all the text until I reach the new content, but when a game is sandbox, if the saves aren't compatible it just kills all my will to play this game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
No, the main focus is corrupting them and having a harem, what you will be able to do in the end is chose if you want to be with one girl or with the entire harem. And ntr will be something that way, small, I don't want it to be as a big route like the main one.
you said this before but as far as I can look at the last content update, there is nearly the same amount of content ntr content with main (harem) route on the update ( 34 animations vs 31 animations). It seems you changed your mind about ntr route being 'small side alternative route' and make equal amount of ntr content with harem content. What happened? You got too many ntr whales or you liked making a ntr/cuckold content?

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
you said this before but as far as I can look at the last content update, there is nearly the same amount of content ntr content with main (harem) route on the update. It seems you changed your mind about ntr route being 'small side alternative route' and make equal amount of ntr content with harem content. What happened? You got too many ntr whales or you liked making a ntr/cuckold content?
lel, i don't feel like the ntr is that many. ayako love route still have many scenes more than her ntr route. and her ntr separated from main route.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
lel, i don't feel like the ntr is that many. ayako love route still have many scenes more than her ntr route. and her ntr separated from main route.
I'm clearly talking about the last update. Yes I know routes are seperated. Please read and look at what message from dev I quoted before replying my comment

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
lel good thing it's not about your feelings when it comes to updates
preskerd
does raise up a good point since dev said NTR content will be ...a bit ...but when looking at the last update like preskerd mentioned, you see that it's basically half and half so that statement "And ntr will be something that way, small, I don't want it to be as a big route like the main one." is a bit...well deceitful I can say at the moment.
but to be honest as long as NTR doesn't spill on the main route (main route for me at least , the harem route) I don't care that much but yea ..it's not a good look for the dev.
Also this comment is not meant as a dig at the dev.

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
you said this before but as far as I can look at the last content update, there is nearly the same amount of content ntr content with main (harem) route on the update ( 34 animations vs 31 animations). It seems you changed your mind about ntr route being 'small side alternative route' and make equal amount of ntr content with harem content. What happened? You got too many ntr whales or you liked making a ntr/cuckold content?
mate it's the games second ever NTR update, the first since version 0.3 and you're whining that it's too much?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
mate it's the games second ever NTR update, the first since version 0.3 and you're whining that it's too much?
agree, i dont see any ntr update from before this update. and i am not blind
Don't Forget to download the bugfix! It fixes some vanilla and ntr events, if you don't use it, they won't work.

Content:

• Sasaki Date
  • Sasaki Event 1
  • Sasaki Event 2
  • Sasaki Event 3
  • Rin Event 1/Date (Mixed Both Date and Event 1)
  • Rin Event 2
  • Anri Date
  • Anri Event 1
  • Reina Event 1
  • Reina Event 2
  • Nurse Sumire Event 3
  • Hitagi Event 1
  • Hitagi Event 2
  • Hitagi Event 3
  • Hitagi Event 4
  • Molli Date
  • Molli Event 1
  • Molli Event 2
  • Molli Event 3
  • Sasaki Phase 2 Event 1
  • Sasaki Phase 2 Event 2
  • Rin Phase 2 Event 1
  • 34 Animations
NTR Content:
  • Ayako/Suzune NTR Event 1
  • Ayako/Suzune NTR Event 2
  • Ayako/Suzune NTR Event 3
  • Ayako/Suzune NTR Bad Ending
  • Nanami NTR Event 1
  • Nanami NTR Event 2
  • Nanami NTR Event 3
  • Nanami NTR Bad Ending
  • Mizue NTR Event 1
  • Mizue NTR Event 2
  • Mizue NTR Event 3
  • Mizue NTR Bad Ending
  • 31 Animations

See? it's equal(not really since love route have more). love route have 34 animations while the ntr have 31 animations and the past update have more love route!
The other game use ntr as obstacle. while this game using it as "Fap material" for now.(Please dont argue with people fetish, we are free to talk lewd in this web, as long as we dont mock each other fetish).

if the game each update have ntr, you guys can argue about what devs said about "ntr just a bit"

truten

Nov 9, 2017
gallery.rpy syntax doesn't look complicated, but any attempts to change locked= param cause errors...

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
there's quite some redirect issues, some maps don't work and some just redirect you to another characters stuff which is in a map that doesn't work with labeling.

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
Could you please tell me where that happened?

Bugfix 0.9 V2 Attached below.
Ofc, at the school for example event 2 with the teacher redirected me to the school_hall which wasn't a label?
The trainer/gymteacher had some error as well iirc.

1 of the student events gives an event error and then you get jumped to the girl at the trackfield and if you do anything you get a track_field jump error.

Could this be caused by the incest patch as well?

Acryz

Oct 25, 2017
While running game code:
File "game/phase2.rpy", line 1299, in script
if power >= 400 and sasaki_phase2_event1 == True:
File "game/phase2.rpy", line 1299, in <module>
if power >= 400 and sasaki_phase2_event1 == True:
NameError: name 'sasaki_phase2_event1' is not defined

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Don't use the Incest Patch with the new version, that will cause issues, it needs to be updated. Older saves might not work because some of the new events and changes made in the script. For those that don't want to start all over again, I'll share a save that ends at 0.8.5 and add a option to change the MC's name. That way you can use that save and change the name back to the one you used before.

Bugfix 0.9 V3 Attached below.

Are you using the Incest Patch with the new version? If you are, that's the problem, the patch is outdated. Both errors that you sent are fixed, if they persist, let me know.

That issue was fixed before, same thing as above, don't use the Incest Patch with the new version. If you are not using it and the problem still happens, please send me the traceback.

Time variable was changed, please start a new save and see a few events just to see if the error persist, if that happens let me know.

"==" and "=" were fixed, if someone happens to find another error like this one, please let me know. "At the moment (0.8.5)" line was changed to "At the moment (0.9)".

What happens when you try to do that? At the moment, the track field area is working and you can talk to Sasaki.

The character tutorial will be updated with the 0.9 Final Release.

Tried both events, no name change happened. That only happens with those two events?

Could you please inform me which event?

Label school_hallway is set and working.

I'm deeply sorry, I work by myself on the game, thankfully I still get the help of some amazing people that look at the bugs and help me fix them with every release. I'll try to improve. If necessary, just send me the name you want for the MC and I can send you a save.

Could you please tell me where that happened?

Bugfix 0.9 V3 Attached below.
All bug are from new event and all ayako interactions...

i also thought you will put NTR sharing in Sun story event. when i look at changelog i got excited because i want to see how sun and MC will compare each other, but it actually just Fap Material NTR(it means you just instantly get NTR without reason) just need open PC and pick your poison

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
whenever i enter my room afther either eating dinner or taking a bath decision the game craches

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 5872, in script
    if ntr = True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 5872)

Full traceback:
    if ntr = True:
  File "C:\Users\Uporabnik\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Uporabnik\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Uporabnik\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.9b
Wed Sep 08 18:56:39 2021

Code:

While running game code:
    if ntr = True:

Full traceback:
    if ntr = True:
  File "C:\Users\Uporabnik\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Uporabnik\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Uporabnik\Downloads\DepravedTown-v0.9b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.9b
Wed Sep 08 19:11:49 2021

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes