jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
Hello, I'm sorry, I have a question, at the beginning of the game it tells me if you want to see the content of NTR or not, what I want to know is if in the course of the story any of the main girls will be unfaithful or will be with another man who not be the protagonist (MC), or if not, what does NTR mean in this case? I don't know whether to enable it or leave it disabled. Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I'm sorry, I have a question, at the beginning of the game it tells me if you want to see the content of NTR or not, what I want to know is if in the course of the story any of the main girls will be unfaithful or will be with another man who not be the protagonist (MC), or if not, what does NTR mean in this case? I don't know whether to enable it or leave it disabled. Thanks
Depends on how you determine "unfaithful" with succubus mind control powers. You're not the only one in this game :p

However if NTR (Netoware) is On then another guy can steal your girl and I think there is an option for sharing too. Even with it On there are opportunities to reconsider.
Netori, were you steal someone else's girl, isn't affected by this choice.

I know a few variant definitions of NTR float about but "other man fuck love interest" would be this one. If that's your kink or you don't care then On otherwise Off. You can always play the game, set it to On, see if it's your thing, and play through again with it Off if it's not.

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
Depends on how you determine "unfaithful" with succubus mind control powers. You're not the only one in this game :p

However if NTR (Netoware) is On then another guy can steal your girl and I think there is an option for sharing too. Even with it On there are opportunities to reconsider.
Netori, were you steal someone else's girl, isn't affected by this choice.

I know a few variant definitions of NTR float about but "other man fuck love interest" would be this one. If that's your kink or you don't care then On otherwise Off. You can always play the game, set it to On, see if it's your thing, and play through again with it Off if it's not.
So I can steal someone else's girl without having NTR activated?

Reactions: masterdragonson

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im having a problem hope someone can help me out here...so when i summon asuna and select try to find ryouka (story event)
it spits back i need to solve azami problem first,
when i try to find azami on my phone for the walkthrough says coming soon...ok so what do i do?

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
For both this game and the "Forgotten Memories" spinoff, I've downloaded the zips in the OP, extracted them, changed nothing, ran them, and what I get is the loading screen and then just a white void that says it's not responding, even after letting it sit for 5 minutes. Any advice on how to resolve would be appreciated.

EDIT: never mind, I discovered after this that my PC wasn't playing nice with RenPy games in general for some reason (by trying to run one that I knew had worked before and getting the same result), and Solution Zero fixed it. :)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: girdeyordo

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Depraved Town [v0.9b with Bugfix] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 363 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 345 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Personal it doesn't have ntr for me bc I'm not interested in the slightest in them older ladies more for the young and fresh I prefer young and small breast small ass basically a petite kind of girl

Reactions: str8up

Hogetara

''Ntr Avoidable? '' = Cuck
Donor
Dec 20, 2018
i get exception everytime. talk to mom error, i finish any game scene error, i cant even go to mc room to sleep

Reactions: Mavis1998
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes