bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Hey, so I'm asking for clarification before I get too far into my current playthrough. If you chose NTR options, are you unable to form a harem or do you still get a harem w/ additional NTR scenes on the side?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
Hey, so I'm asking for clarification before I get too far into my current playthrough. If you chose NTR options, are you unable to form a harem or do you still get a harem w/ additional NTR scenes on the side?
If I remember right the NTR choice adds options but doesn't remove them. Since some people cry a lot you're asked if you want it then you're asked if you really want it. However some choices will lead to Bad Endings but just having it on won't lock you out from getting the girls normally.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Some bugs or issues I found:

1. After completing Ayako's 3rd Domination Event, all she does is hang out in her room and the only option is to Date. If you call her to your room in the afternoon she retains her old model.

2. Agreeing to Sun's idea of swapping mom's does nothing. If you say yes it says you have to tell Ayako but there's no way to do that pre or after you enter her Phase 2.

3. The little sister has like 3 different looks and none of them really stay. Doesn't matter when you hang out or talk with her, it just defaults to her default model.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Who else skipped the flashcard exposition presentations? does this game have Japanese for weebs? I really hate that stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Who else skipped the flashcard exposition presentations? does this game have Japanese for weebs? I really hate that stuff.
is this a common thing in japanese games or something? not sure i understand the reference.

that being said i didnt mind the intro to each character. to each their own i guess.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
Compared to this Lessons in Love has a ton of H-content. Is there a pending update for this VN?
fun game it doesn't really seem like they're wasting our time on updating miscellaneous junk ;)
I think that's mostly due to the game splitting the content type between regular content that pushes the story forward and ntr, so it takes up more time to get out stuff. but this usually happens when the developer tries to please everyone. already dropped a few subtle hints that maybe just use ntr for bad ends only and you don't even have to make multiple scenes just maybe make one. it just does nothing but double the work, I rather game come out and be finished in the next year or two instead of the next 5 or 6 years.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes