Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
forbbs

The main page has been updated with a full bugfix and IC patch, curtacy of JAD, see several post above yours. I also added some files 1 page back, but i would sugjest using JAD's main page ones, seeing has that's the developer of the game.

forbbs

May 3, 2020
forbbs

The main page has been updated with a full bugfix and IC patch, curtacy of JAD, see several post above yours. I also added some files 1 page back, but i would sugjest using JAD's main page ones, seeing has that's the developer of the game.
i tried the main page one before i asked, and it didn't work, then i saw there was a updated one, but the file in the link was gone.

lordofpie

May 17, 2020
The spy event has a condition called spy_azami = 0, when you saw the first event it added to spy_azami = 1, but after fixing the second event the game considered that you already saw him, so he won't show up. There are 2 thing that can help if you want, you can send me your save on inbox and I can change the condition to 0 for you, that way you can see the events again or you can open the console pressing Shift+O and type spy_azami = 0, either way the event will work as it should.

I gave her the nipple piercing because I think it suited her, I like girls with piercings and wanted one with those :whistle:, but it has nothing to do with the ntr route.

I started to change the "i" for "mc" because renpy was giving me an error when I used "i", that wasn't happening before so I'll have a better look.
Changing spy_azami=0 doesn't work, i still end up with an endless cycle of Azami looking at her phone and nothing else triggering.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Changing spy_azami=0 doesn't work, i still end up with an endless cycle of Azami looking at her phone and nothing else triggering.
Try this
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-town-v0-8-5-justanotherdegenerate.56935/post-6150201

Changed the conditional statement from "1 <= spy_azami" to "1 == spy_azami"

The difference between spy_azami=0 and spy_azami=1 is a small movie plays for 1 :) This plays after the MC says "Why not? I'm already spying on her".
If anything else is set for spy_azami then you get nothing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I gave her the nipple piercing because I think it suited her, I like girls with piercings and wanted one with those :whistle:, but it has nothing to do with the ntr route.
eh dont worry about it. i was just venting. the piercing threw me off for a bit cause she didnt really come off like that until after she tries to go after MC. im personally not a fan of piercings but eh whatever. the reason i mentioned NTR was for me it woulda made sense after she went that route she'd be corrupted and then get the piercing. but again just my issue.

Nov 23, 2020
I am still getting the loop with the mom on the beach instead of getting the event of the aunt at the beach. Any updates or fixes for this?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
to get the aunt, you need to visit the gentleman club at evening then later you call mizue(aunt) from your room at preset times (i think afternoon) thats how you get her beach date. Both events loop because its the end of their contents.

You can however still visit Mizue after that for 2 scenes in which you visit her at the gentleman club and corrupt her.

lewdloser

Nov 1, 2018
There's an image set for Molli waking you up on the roof with no panties on, is there something you need to do to trigger this or am I just unlucky?

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
it probably is already been up here, but the incest part is starting to annoy, while mom's room say's mom, talking to her you using her first name, sister has become housemate,... i used save from 0.7.5 and tried new game same result,
oh btw 0.8.5 didnt find my old saves, i had to copy them over.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
it probably is already been up here, but the incest part is starting to annoy, while mom's room say's mom, talking to her you using her first name, sister has become housemate,... i used save from 0.7.5 and tried new game same result,
oh btw 0.8.5 didnt find my old saves, i had to copy them over.
Ren'Py doesn't actually copy saves over but does keep two copies on pc.
The Roaming Copy is in
%AppData%\RenPy\DepravedTown-1594174260

So to be safe if you're extracting the game to a new folder every time then copy the Local saves as well.
They are in the Main Game Directory
game\saves

If the Roaming one doesn't have all your saves well if you have more then one user on your pc check to see if you're logged into your account.

And are you using the Patch?
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-town-v0-8-5-justanotherdegenerate.56935/post-6150201

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Ren'Py doesn't actually copy saves over but does keep two copies on pc.
The Roaming Copy is in
%AppData%\RenPy\DepravedTown-1594174260

So to be safe if you're extracting the game to a new folder every time then copy the Local saves as well.
They are in the Main Game Directory
game\saves

If the Roaming one doesn't have all your saves well if you have more then one user on your pc check to see if you're logged into your account.

And are you using the Patch?
im not worried about the saves, they work just fine,
i downloaded trough op, it says pre patched, so i didnt look for an i-patch. ;)

edit: the patch in the link worked, thank you :cool:

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes