snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
After the movie date with Ayako, I get an error saying that ayako_love is not defined. I already downloaded the patch and started a new game

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
When asking Ayako for sexual favors for the first time, everything except the handjob leads to a dialogue that implies that you already did something with her (e.g. "I love your handjobs and everything, but..")

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
Is it correct that the onsen gangbang scene with Ayako comes a day after her first scene with Sun? Seems a bit quick to me

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 525, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 526, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 525, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/script.rpy", line 526, in <module>
File "renpy/python.py", line 731, in do_mutation
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list
```

Keep getting this error when I try to run the game on joiplay, no idea why

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So guys... i use search but nothing. On the OP nothing... where is the incest patch?
I have the old 0.8a someone know if it work or we need a new one? Because i do not see the patch anywhere.
Thank you

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
I just did the ole replace all "roommate" to sister and all "landlady" to mom. Replace the script.rpy in the game folder. I've only given it a quick read through, so there might be spots where the grammar doesn't make sense, but it can tide you over til something official comes out...

EDIT: okay, there's a lot of stuff that makes no sense if you just replace the landlady and roomate. I wouldn't bother with this one, I'll put up a better one when it's ready.

Edit2: I went through the script.rpy more thoroughly, this one should be decent, but I may still have missed something...

EDIT3: original script.rpy had a bug on the movie date.

EDIT4: more than 1 file had mention of roommates and landlady...

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
that line with the man being cultured cause of his sweater made me laugh more than it should have :LOL:

the fix above allows me to spy on Azami the first time but i cant get the second one.
Also the exchange student event gets an error as soon as you click the option from the teacher.

lastly. WHY did you give Azami nipple piercing.:cry:. kinda feels like that would've been for the NTR route :LOL:

aside from that i guess i got most of this updates events

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I just did the ole replace all "roommate" to sister and all "landlady" to mom. Replace the script.rpy in the game folder. I've only given it a quick read through, so there might be spots where the grammar doesn't make sense, but it can tide you over til something official comes out...

EDIT: okay, there's a lot of stuff that makes no sense if you just replace the landlady and roomate. I wouldn't bother with this one, I'll put up a better one when it's ready.

Edit2: I went through the script.rpy more thoroughly, this one should be decent, but I may still have missed something...

EDIT3: original script.rpy had a bug on the movie date.

EDIT4: more than 1 file had mention of roommates and landlady...
So i noticed one odd thing as i opened the script.rpy, you have the second line state:
define i = Character('[inputName]', color="#ff0000" , what_color="#ffffff")

While the original script.rpy in the above bug-fix says:
define mc = Character('[inputName]', color="#ff0000" , what_color="#ffffff")

Now i asume the original author is the one who has this right, so your script.rpy has a error there. Now i did notice you replaced all of them from "mc" to "i", i am just wondering why?

EDIT 1: So the use of "i" instead of "mc" actualy messed with some other events, cause they remained unaltered and called for the "mc" as the variable name. I fixed it i think by replacing all of the "i" mentions back to the original, while not replacing the altered texts. I will attach the altered versions to my post.

Last edited:

McSweeney

Jun 2, 2017
So i noticed one odd thing as i opened the script.rpy, you have the second line state:
define i = Character('[inputName]', color="#ff0000" , what_color="#ffffff")

While the original script.rpy in the above bug-fix says:
define mc = Character('[inputName]', color="#ff0000" , what_color="#ffffff")

Now i asume the original author is the one who has this right, so your script.rpy has a error there. Now i did notice you replaced all of them from "mc" to "i", i am just wondering why?

EDIT 1: So the use of "i" instead of "mc" actualy messed with some other events, cause they remained unaltered and called for the "mc" as the variable name. I fixed it i think by replacing all of the "i" mentions back to the original, while not replacing the altered texts. I will attach the altered versions to my post.
Weird, I never changed the "i" and "mc". I must have had a script.rpy before the bugfix or something. Only variable I changed was the movie date had an undefined variable I swapped out for the right one.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
constant errors with the incest patch added, guess I'll just wait till it gets fixed or drop since the landlady shit is unbearable.
Mind sharing the error report you got?

This one is for the updated Depraved Town v0.8.5 which uses Ren'Py 7.4.6
Win/Linux (Patched and Compressed): MEGA

Also that seems to have a persistent file in it which turns the volume way down... On the plus side unlocked gallery :HideThePain:

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Weird, I never changed the "i" and "mc". I must have had a script.rpy before the bugfix or something. Only variable I changed was the movie date had an undefined variable I swapped out for the right one.
Trying to get a few new features working and anything Ren'Py reported as conflicting with internal functions was changed. Still hammering out the bugs so detailed error reports are appreciated :geek:.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes