Jul 16, 2019
at current build of the game is any of the girls able to get pregnant for a pregnant sex scene ? also can u already take Azami to see Ayakko ?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
at current build of the game is any of the girls able to get pregnant for a pregnant sex scene ? also can u already take Azami to see Ayakko ?
There are two you can impregnate, but neither are showing yet and we don't have a clear timeline as to when to expect that (smart move on the devs part). Someone else will have to answer the second part.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
There are two you can impregnate, but neither are showing yet and we don't have a clear timeline as to when to expect that (smart move on the devs part). Someone else will have to answer the second part.
Which two?

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
HOW U GET THE MOTHER i have almost all her harem events but now when i go to her i only get have a date at the beach
Gonna be honest chief, I cheated like a mother-fucker to crack a bunch of characters stats and just focused on everyone in the house first, and worked my way out. Maybe it's an order thing?

• Haha
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
Is this true what im hearing that the mom is getting her own prequel in other words even more ntr that will take away time from the main game and acualy having progress in her normal route with her son for us mom and son incest lovers? Also wont this mess with the main story line she has in the main game?
Yeah, not sure about the female protagonist but it looks cute. That's more me wanting to chase pussy instead of choosing which dick should I take :LOL:
Here is the post about it.

Her last update dith not realy add mutch aswell im having doubts over if this game will ever be finished with so many girls and bugs and changes all the time.
And no hate against this dev but this dev will do anything if the patreons pay for it honestly.
Heres-What-The-Cat-From-Woman-Yells-At-A-Cat-Meme-Looks-Like-In-Real-Life-5d725bf5597ff__700.jpg

starlight103

May 4, 2018
can someone till me where to put the Patch files for Incest patch? I moved them around everywhere and restarted each time and its still saying roommate ect. :(

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate Several issues I noticed:
-Half sister's stats card shows your mother's
-Trying to view the walkthrough for multiple girls (including the half sister) crashes the game
-Trying to open the gallery on the main screen gives the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-It seems like quite a few of the scenes for an individual girl can be viewed out of order and should probably have a prerequisite that the previous scene needs to be viewed first (ex. the Chika scene where she gets mad at you and mentions the picture of her ass that Yukki sent, even if you haven't seen that scene yet; mother corruption scenes where you mention handjobs when you haven't had one; Nanami final/level 2 event can be seen before the level 1 event)
-Several of the earlier scenes should reflect that it's being repeated/the act isn't being done for the first time (shouldn't require new renders, just text changes)
-Scenes need to reflect changes in style/appearance after increasing their corruption level (like eating with your sisters or visiting Nanami during her streaming, as you've already shown her viewers that you are her boyfriend), though I'd understand if that is planned and just not implemented yet
-Calling Nanami or Mizue to your room in the afternoon and starting a scene with them still has the button to go back to the living room, letting you do so in the middle of the scene
-Shiroi Kita's stats card is blank, so you have no idea what her love/corruption and corruption level is
-Shiroi's 3rd event seems to imply that Tori and Ella had a hand in how you presented the love letter to her, but there doesn't seem to be any such scene (if there is, it should be required before doing her 3rd event)
-There's a slew of typos and instances where the wrong person is labeled as the speaker/thinker that could be found with proper proofreading

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Is this true what im hearing that the mom is getting her own prequel in other words even more ntr that will take away time from the main game and acualy having progress in her normal route with her son for us mom and son incest lovers? Also wont this mess with the main story line she has in the main game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-town-forgotten-memories-v0-1-justanotherdegenerate.86135/

To quote the dev: " This game story and characters will heavily influence Depraved Town Main Story. "

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-town-forgotten-memories-v0-1-justanotherdegenerate.86135/

To quote the dev: " This game story and characters will heavily influence Depraved Town Main Story. "
Well they also say only one route is canonical but you're free to explore different possibilities.

As for NTR eh it depends on definition. Technically this happens before the Main Character is conceived but I get the sentiment of another guy gets the girl even if that guy is your dad :coffee:.

Incest, Time Travel, and NTR sure do work in funny ways :sneaky:

Game is free so give it a try but I think the dev is hoping to use the enthusiast definition of NTR while forgetting the plebeian definition. Can't fault the guy for trying with the early warning :KEK:

The milfs look better as schoolgirls :confused: It's a shame the MC can't play with them at that age...

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
I'm super grateful for people that upload and make the games/patches. But fuck is it annoying when there's no instructions on how to apply the patches. Watch it be obvious and make an ass out of me. But damn i cant figure out the file for the incest patch just has two files and no how to install. The post where it is has nothing. What am I supposed to so? Just add them ion? If so where? Replace something? If so where? damn its agitating.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm super grateful for people that upload and make the games/patches. But fuck is it annoying when there's no instructions on how to apply the patches. Watch it be obvious and make an ass out of me. But damn i cant figure out the file for the incest patch just has two files and no how to install. The post where it is has nothing. What am I supposed to so? Just add them ion? If so where? Replace something? If so where? damn its agitating.
Here ya go: Every RenPy game has a 'game' folder/directory under the main directory it was installed in. In there most of the scripts for the game are located. The rest are support files/images/the app itself.
Patches typically (99.9999% of the time) go into that 'game' folder as either a .rpy and/or an .rpyc file - RenPy will auto-magically load them if it finds them in that folder.
So copy that file into the 'game' folder and restart the game. (make sure it is an .rpy or .rpyc file!).

Have fun!

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes