Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
Ntr is 100% avoidable, by one choice.
In game is also sharing with friend but this is intro with no content
I really wouldn't call him a friend since he's the one going behind your back trying to steal\fuck your mom.

you are able to stop it from the start before he even attempts to do that and learned what he just did too.
I kind of hope we see some follow-up on this and get revenge by taking everything from him later on including his succubus
maybe even gender-bending him into a girl for extra Revenge
(or maybe a trap\futa optional route but I'm okay just making them into a girl)

because that means we get not only an extra succubus to our side, but we also steal the power they had when we claim it from them :sneaky: and a free extra slave to boot. it's a two-for-one special deal when we take down our rivals :ROFLMAO:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is the loli content avoidable?
Would like to know that as well thx
The youngest character is your little sister, and I don't think there are any others besides her. So all you have to do is avoid romancing her and you're good on dodging loli's. Unless there's more that unlock later that I'm unaware of, but yeah considering you don't really NEED to romance anyone you could avoid them as well.

Reactions: jowishg

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
not sure how to advance. basically the mom won't interact with me other then running away to sleep with the friend. not sure how to advance her in order to unlock the other character (raise Ayako level first)

Last edited:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
speaking of the mom apparently shes getting a prequel game of her own. i admit no idea how to feel about that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I saw that. Personally I am not a fan of games with female protagonists so I will probably just skip it.

Reactions: Red Sand

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah I saw that. Personally I am not a fan of games with female protagonists so I will probably just skip it.
i dont mind female protags.

i DO mind that its a character from this game and considering the plot, at some point we're gonna have to watch her bang some other dude. and sadly it'll also take time away from this game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
i dont mind female protags.

i DO mind that its a character from this game and considering the plot, at some point we're gonna have to watch her bang some other dude. and sadly it'll also take time away from this game.
From what the dev said the prequel will be a lot shorter than this game so it shouldn't take that much time away from this one.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes