randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
yo bro like you can't do the other routes? And how many characters with the ntr route?
so far I think the only character with an ntr route is the mother and for the first question you can disable the ntr in the begining if I remember correctly. Edit: Also I belive that you can leave the ntr on and turn on an option that shows you if a choice will lead to the ntr route

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me if there is some way to see if i have set NTR off?
Because i just start the game a few minute ago, but i wanna be sure that NTR is off!
Can someone tell me if there is some way to see it?
Thank you

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
Hi guys can someone tell me if there is some way to see if i have set NTR off?
Because i just start the game a few minute ago, but i wanna be sure that NTR is off!
Can someone tell me if there is some way to see it?
Thank you
Nah since it's a regular option that's given in the game at the very beginning after you give your name.
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate could have set it up in Options but didn't.

Whenever asked "Just say No to NTR" :LOL:
I guess you could use the Console if you're paranoid.
Switch ntr is True when enabled and False when disabled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Nah since it's a regular option that's given in the game at the very beginning after you give your name.
JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate could have set it up in Options but didn't.

Whenever asked "Just say No to NTR" :LOL:
I guess you could use the Console if you're paranoid.
Switch ntr is True when enabled and False when disabled.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that in the next update, in the option or in the "PC" MC room there is NTR on/off so at last we can be sure about that.

Also i have just started playing for more or less 1 hour and I would like to give an advice. As i say when i start the game i set NTR off. So i start to play the game and i found that in the gallery, even if i set NTR off there are NTR scenes. Ofc the scenes are all locked, but the scenes are there! It would be really appreciated, if through the choice NTR off also the gallery related to NTR scenes become hidden as well. It will be stupid as a thing, but just seeing the scenes in the gallery even if they are blocked causes me an unexpected loss of erection... So if you can... make it hidden when someone select NTR off.

Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There are some questions I would like to ask the developer. After playing for a while. The MC discover that he is not the only one to have received powers from a succubus. The question I ask myself is... how can you win against others? And how can others win against you? That is, if it is enough to use power to corrupt a woman, how then to know that the woman in question cannot also be corrupted by others?
I'll give you an example:
MC corrupts woman A. But woman A can be corrupted by B? Without consequences? This doesn't make sense. There must be a limit in the power. Someone must have more control over who corrupts. How can a person remain loyal to his first corrupter, if magically anyone with the same power can corrupt her too?

In some point the succubus explains that if you corrupt someone you must have sex with them immediately. Otherwise she ... she might be looking for someone else. So far everything normal. I mean... It is logical that if you corrupt her and she is all excited and you do not take advantage of it, the weak mind seeks an outlet. But I would like to understand... corrupt someone gives you some privilege over others? Does anyone who gets corrupted stay loyal? Is it possible that it is enough to use power to take away the corrupt person from someone, with no way to prevent it? So the thing stinks to me! Power as described looks like an empty package. Ok the powers certainly give you an advantage, but it seems to me a useless advantage if then, the others with a word can take it away from you. I don't know if I was able to explain it well. So i hope you understand what i mean.

Thank you for the game the girls/women look really hot.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
There are some questions I would like to ask the developer. After playing for a while. The MC discover that he is not the only one to have received powers from a succubus. The question I ask myself is... how can you win against others? And how can others win against you? That is, if it is enough to use power to corrupt a woman, how then to know that the woman in question cannot also be corrupted by others?
I'll give you an example:
MC corrupts woman A. But woman A can be corrupted by B? Without consequences? This doesn't make sense. There must be a limit in the power. Someone must have more control over who corrupts. How can a person remain loyal to his first corrupter, if magically anyone with the same power can corrupt her too?

In some point the succubus explains that if you corrupt someone you must have sex with them immediately. Otherwise she ... she might be looking for someone else. So far everything normal. I mean... It is logical that if you corrupt her and she is all excited and you do not take advantage of it, the weak mind seeks an outlet. But I would like to understand... corrupt someone gives you some privilege over others? Does anyone who gets corrupted stay loyal? Is it possible that it is enough to use power to take away the corrupt person from someone, with no way to prevent it? So the thing stinks to me! Power as described looks like an empty package. Ok the powers certainly give you an advantage, but it seems to me a useless advantage if then, the others with a word can take it away from you. I don't know if I was able to explain it well. So i hope you understand what i mean.

Thank you for the game the girls/women look really hot.
I think all your Rivals have different unique powers to corrupt people. if you look at the bad end for the mom I think she does stay loyal to the one who stole her from you. at the bad end she makes it clear that she wants nothing to do with you ever again. after the bad end plays out for her you're pretty much cut off from any and all interaction with her after that.

I think I already made one post or two in this thread already about how I think things are probably going to go or whatever.

that's why I thought the idea of conquering your Rivals and gaining/claiming their unique powers of corruption will end up making you stronger than your "current" set of Rivals. but I feel like later on we're going to see some more big bads show up then they will cause more problems for MC. like he's getting a bit stronger than they intended him to get. or maybe they never intended for MC to get the powers to begin with, maybe I think that's what they was hinting at in that one bit of the story where you see the MC's father, talking about some stuff and what not can't really remember the full thing ATM.

also maybe with the angels power we can use it to free someone from someone else's influence and put them under our "protection" :sneaky:

who knows somewhere along the line after we conquer and corrupt/"Save" everyone in town, we probably see the one pulling the strings will show up in fight the MC for control or something :ROFLMAO:

I still believe we should genderbend our rivals after getting victory over them and then "claim" their powers :devilish:
(making them into traps or futanari is optional but preferred, but making them into just females is fine too.:sneaky:)

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Depraved Town [v0.8.0 Alpha] APK -

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think all your Rivals have different unique powers to corrupt people. if you look at the bad end for the mom I think she does stay loyal to the one who stole her from you. at the bad end she makes it clear that she wants nothing to do with you ever again. after the bad end plays out for her you're pretty much cut off from any and all interaction with her after that.

I think I already made one post or two in this thread already about how I think things are probably going to go or whatever.

that's why I thought the idea of conquering your Rivals and gaining/claiming their unique powers of corruption will end up making you stronger than your "current" set of Rivals. but I feel like later on we're going to see some more big bads show up then they will cause more problems for MC. like he's getting a bit stronger than they intended him to get. or maybe they never intended for MC to get the powers to begin with, maybe I think that's what they was hinting at in that one bit of the story where you see the MC's father, talking about some stuff and what not can't really remember the full thing ATM.

also maybe with the angels power we can use it to free someone from someone else's influence and put them under our "protection" :sneaky:

who knows somewhere along the line after we conquer and corrupt/"Save" everyone in town, we probably see the one pulling the strings will show up in fight the MC for control or something :ROFLMAO:

I still believe we should genderbend our rivals after getting victory over them and then "claim" their powers :devilish:
(making them into traps or futanari is optional but preferred, but making them into just females is fine too.:sneaky:)
lol is for this that i play with the NTR OFF, so no problem for me there. But as i say on another post, i have ask the developer if is possibile to hidden the NTR gallery if you put NTR OFF. Because for people that do not like NTR scene like me, you can spoil things via the gallery. And is really a torn off for who hate the bad things. So please make the gallery immage black. Because seeing a preview, even if it has a lock in the center is not at all nice.

But the real problem remain. Because as i say there should be some kind of limit or some kind of... if I've used the power before you, you can't do anything. For the example you explain the thing about MC mother... you use you power before the rival. In this case the rival power need to be nothing compared the one who use first. But yeah i can understand that having used the power, but not having used the opportunity can make a difference for the rival power.

However I hope some stories will be expanded. Like that of the rival's mother. I mean Sun's mother. I really hope to see scenes where Sun cries tears of blood and learns the lesson. To not try to stolen MC mother panties or photos. Because i immediately understood, what was its purpose. Even playing with NTR off, it didn't take much for me to understand. After that scene, I had no regrets about taking Sun's mother to bed and fuck her.

I also wanted to ask, some sex scenes are animated. Is it just my problem or they were very grainy? In case someone tell me how to fix everything?

Thank uou

• Red Heart
Reactions: Red Sand

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
This game has pretty good potential. however the grammar is pretty terrible and netorare in this game means there will be less content in the updates since dev will have to make content to satisfy both Netorare and non-netorare players, which kinda ruins the experience of this game, if it were up to me i wouldve removed Netorare content and just focus on non-ntr...
Netori is all good though, but netorare is a no-no:(
Also i played this a while back and there is hardly any content added, unless i missed something?

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
The sex scenes are too cheap to achive in this game currently. I hope the dev will change before the final release.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes