Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Depraved Town [v0.8.0 Alpha] [JustAnotherDegenerate] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.62 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.60 GB

Compressed Win Size: 232 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 231 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 237 MB

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
Replay gallery doesn’t work. And in the walkthrough in the game it says to do the dinner date after event 3 but you cannot do the dinner date after event 3.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. I just wanna know 3 things, before try this game. I already read and see under genre, that NTR is optional, i just wanna know:
1) How difficult it is to avoid NTR content? Because i hate it and wanna avoid any bad things.
2) Is a real (optional) avoid thing or is a (fake)? I mean some game have fake avoiding/optional things. You just do not see it, but the things happen anyway. So is NTR optional mean that you real avoid the bad things or not?
3) Incest patch... do the 0.7.5 patch work with the 0.8.0?

Thank you

Reactions: Red Sand

Magicon

Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys just find this game right now. I just wanna know 3 things, before try this game. I already read and see under genre, that NTR is optional, i just wanna know:
1) How difficult it is to avoid NTR content? Because i hate it and wanna avoid any bad things.
2) Is a real (optional) avoid thing or is a (fake)? I mean some game have fake avoiding/optional things. You just do not see it, but the things happen anyway. So is NTR optional mean that you real avoid the bad things or not?

Thank you
Ntr is 100% avoidable, by one choice.
In game is also sharing with friend but this is intro with no content

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Thank you
As for NTR:
At the beginning of the game you choose whether you want NTR or not. If not, you don't have any options with NTR and scenes.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ntr is 100% avoidable, by one choice.
In game is also sharing with friend but this is intro with no content
Thanks for the info... i hope also sharing is optional... i do not wanna any of me girls/women stay with other. Friends or not, no one touch me girls :ROFLMAO:

As for NTR:
At the beginning of the game you choose whether you want NTR or not. If not, you don't have any options with NTR and scenes.
Thanks you!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I will have a look, thanks for pointing out.

There are a few, Transforming the girls into Succubus, making them more slutty, sissyfication, p etc. The corruption part is the main thing so you can't avoid that, but the rest, yes.

Already have a few.

Yes, just avoid the sister by not talking to her.

Not yet.

1-Beggining of the game, select no ntr content. No ntr for the rest of the game.
2-Think as 2 timelines. When you have it disable, the events just don't exist.
3-No, the patch needs to be updated with the new events featuring the sister.
Noice thanks (y)

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
God what a broken game...dev really you should take a few weeks or even a month for 1 big bugfix update, or please work harder on your coding skills

Nov 23, 2020
There is a bug regarding the aunt scene in the beach because it always shows you and the mom at the beach. Can't advance her path for some reason. Also pls update mom's route.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes