Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Are you patched or patchless?
Did you use any other mods?
Upload a save and I'll have a look.
Its patched version, if there is a working mod it probably is included, but from what i can tell directly i think only the i-patch.
Sorry for late reply.

edit:
aplaying the fixes, i got out of the room trough the nav button (the leave button still didnt work though)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Its patched version, if there is a working mod it probably is included, but from what i can tell directly i think only the i-patch.
Sorry for late reply.

edit:
aplaying the fixes, i got out of the room trough the nav button (the leave button still didnt work though)
Changed Ayako's Leave from sending the Player to the MC's Room and instead to the Livingroom.
Fixed a Time Paradox in the MC's Room.
Tweaked
Shiroi's Conversation a bit. This might need more work but it doesn't send the Player to go see Tora.
https://f95zone.to/threads/depraved-town-v0-7-5-justanotherdegenerate.56935/post-5597833

Reactions: Drainer002

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game has too many problems to be playable at this time.

1. Event tracker is useless as it does not mark off events completed.
2. Event tracker is a real pain to navigate. It's hard to click on the i icon and no way to just go to next/previous girl
3. Phone indicator indicates phone will do more.. if not the case make it a heart icon or that for the event tracker
4. The clock icon does not allow advancing time. So have to always go back to Central to advance time
5. Time of day is very confusing with just numbers 1-4
6. Event tracker is too difficult to navigate in general.. too many screens to get to a girl your trying to work on. Just give nice small squares with head shot of the girl in question. Try to fit them on a single screen.
7. Work on making navigation much cleaner and easier. It's a pain to go to the park I first have to go to Central.

The game has potential but without a working event tracker that works properly and indicates completed events the game is just an unplayable mess. Right now I just can't get into this game because of UI Navigation and the inability to track progress in the event tracker.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
I'm probably overlooking where/what I should, but how do you increase power? It is day 8, and I have 10 power left. Well, I've been at 10 for the past couple of days as I have been in search of where I can gain more power.

Cool game otherwise. :)

• Sad
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs
Jan 7, 2021
I'm probably overlooking where/what I should, but how do you increase power? It is day 8, and I have 10 power left. Well, I've been at 10 for the past couple of days as I have been in search of where I can gain more power.

Cool game otherwise. :)
At Night the back alley will have girls that can help you for a fee.
You can cheat that if prostitutes aren't your thing. In the player's room is a pc with cheats.

Romancing the girls just makes them love you more. Hopefully with enough love in time they'll sleep with you to get the same result.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
At Night the back alley will have girls that can help you for a fee.
You can cheat that if prostitutes aren't your thing. In the player's room is a pc with cheats.

Romancing the girls just makes them love you more. Hopefully with enough love in time they'll sleep with you to get the same result.
I have bedded a couple of the girls including one prostitute with no change in my power. I have plenty of money now so I will try the prostitute route again.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.5 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: Demonooki

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
why is everyone so obsessed with NTR?
No matter what it is it's somebody's fetish, no exceptions!

If you mean this game in particular well it's an advertised feature so of course NTR fans are going to be like "NTR Update When?" and they fight it out with the Vanilla crowd :sneaky: An insidious way to get people to vote on patreon

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShirouC and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I know this is going to be taken badly, but this game is going to have a big problem, and it is the creation of "paths" the more paths there are in a game, the less content each one will have.
The fact that I want to do a route without ntr, another where it is only ntr and another where it is share is worrying considering the total amount of content.
Ex.
Taking into account that the ntr routes are 2 (share and total ntr) the content will end up more or less as follows:

ntr routes: 60%
no-ntr: 40%

That in the best case...
I hope I am wrong and if the dev corrects me I will retract everything, but the game seems more oriented to that content.

For the rest, the game seems very good to me (y) , but always putting ntr in this type of game is screwed.

P.S. I ALREADY KNOW that there is still little ntr content, which could mean that I am wrong and that there will only be some scenes without major problem, however, seeing some comments makes me think otherwise.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
I know this is going to be taken badly, but this game is going to have a big problem, and it is the creation of "paths" the more paths there are in a game, the less content each one will have.
The fact that I want to do a route without ntr, another where it is only ntr and another where it is share is worrying considering the total amount of content.
Ex.
Taking into account that the ntr routes are 2 (share and total ntr) the content will end up more or less as follows:

ntr routes: 60%
no-ntr: 40%

That in the best case...
I hope I am wrong and if the dev corrects me I will retract everything, but the game seems more oriented to that content.

For the rest, the game seems very good to me (y) , but always putting ntr in this type of game is screwed.

P.S. I ALREADY KNOW that there is still little ntr content, which could mean that I am wrong and that there will only be some scenes without major problem, however, seeing some comments makes me think otherwise.
there's an easy way to solve this just make all ntr routes into bad ends only.
that way they don't have to waste as much time on developing each route to the end.
and the sharing events could just be some one off things that happened once if you let them.

this way we can see the game get completed a hell of a lot faster if we just focused on making the MC into the focus of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I rather see a game get completed faster than to see a go on in development hell for the next 5 - 10 years or just straight-up abandoned because they took so fucking long they don't like/care about the game anymore, like some games.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes