Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Depraved Town [v0.7.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 232 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 214 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
How's the NTR here? Always like NTR
So far the only NTR is for the MC Mother character, Ayako. That's all the NTR (based on the MC) that you have at this moment.

Meaby in the future there will be more characters that will have the option of NTR and else..

Reactions: kylemorre

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
does 7.5 need a new Incest Patch(7.5)or it will work with 0.7 nornal?
Cant play it until Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba gets an answer or masterdragonson updates the incest patch.
The changelog looks like it could be worth to wait, despite the 3 useless addons...i just hope you keep that trash avoidable (no kinkshaming here, i talked about the guys, not about ntr...well, keep that avoidable too ^^)
Incest Patch 0.7.5
* Minor change needed for 0.7.5.
* A bugfix for 0.7 was removed as it's been incorporated into the new version.

Some additional tweaks might be needed later. Shouldn't affect the girls.

Edit V2: Resolved a Time Paradox thanks to Beastwithin & Sleel's help
Going Home or the Town Center will now resolve Time > 4 Time Paradox.
Time in some scenes is now advanced.

Edit V3: Changed Ayako Leave from MC's Room to Livingroom. Thanks to Drainer002's help.
Tweaked Shiroi's Talk events if you have no love.

Incest Patch updated
Main Script updated

Incest lovers get both files, others just get the Main Script update for 0.7.5

Last edited:

Beastwithin

Oct 6, 2017
I am stuck in an infinite loop where it keeps replaying the scene, the scene never ends it just loops. It is the event where Suzune first comes to the house with that one guy that finds the mom's photos in the room.
Edit for the main problem: The scene seems to have actually finished this time but I had to replay a few days and did scenes in a different order to get it to finish. Something about going from finding the aunt to hanging out with sun to the Suzune even just messed it up the first time I guess.
Edit: I also can't choose leave when given the option to leave or hangout after I find the aunt's special workplace.
Edit 2: Fix the sentence during the diner date from "Don't remember me about him" to "Don't remind me about him"

Last edited:
Reactions: Boopeeman

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Very less NTR content.
A lil bit more NTR route expansion is needed.
Renders and Artwork is up to the mark.
Plot is at medium level, depending upon the future content.

Totally focused on one route which is LOVE/HAREM, that makes it a lil bit major audience centered approach
and leaving the other community waiting for NTR content.

Still it's a good game, may be we'll see a lil bit more NTR content.

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Tried it but fairly quickly got caught in some bug that made the scene with sun snooping in moms drawers just repeat ad infinitum. Deleted. Might check back when it is more functional.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Never saw this on other games using these kinda models, but the...thing on their noses. I presume it's an attempt to make them look more 3D. It does *not*. All it does is make some, especially the mother, look like they don't have a nose at all, but an exposed nasal cavity. Also, the succubus, very much *not* sexy. Not saying to redesign her (tho I would if it was me) but she can be changed to be less hideous as she regains her power. As it is now she looks like an old slattern trying to pass for less then half her age.
Other then this needing some proof reading to clean up the writing (not bad, but when it fails, it really stands out. Most of the little things involve leaving out words, like 'to' or 'it' to tie parts of a sentence together, rather then mangling them) things look cute so far. Specially liking the white hair girl. Aesthetically. Still just at the start. Finished class intro.

p.s. After getting further in, just swap the succubus with Sun's. His is at least attractive.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: inkpot
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes