masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there a way to change the font to something more easily readable?
Depends on platform however sure.

Assuming you are on PC:
Download a font you feel is the most legible for you.
Place that in 'game\fonts'
Then open up 'game\gui.rpy' with a text editor like Notepad++.
Look for "## Fonts and Font Sizes"
Here are the fonts used in the game so change them to match the font you placed in the fonts folder from earlier.
If you have the game running then save and restart for the changes to take effect.

While not as pretty as Courgette something like (Android Standard) or (Windows Standard) might work better.
You might also be interested in https://f95zone.to/threads/good-fonts-for-renpy.16210/

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I've only been playing a few minutes and it seems everything I try to do results in a bug. Some of them seem to include sequence breaks, so I'm kind of afraid to keep playing because I don't want to do things out of order. The bugs I've encountered include:

1. When you first finish the intro and the phone option appears, if you click on it right away (before the bedroom options appear), trying to exit the phone gives you an error.

2. When I try to talk to the teacher in the classroom, it gives me an error saying that "Masako_Phase2" is undefined.

3. When I go to talk to the nurse at her office, she's labeled "Grandma". I'm... pretty sure that's incorrect.

4. When I go to the store, there's a girl I've never seen before (Suzune) with an option for me to corrupt her. If I choose that option, my character threatens her with the pictures that I've found. As I said, I haven't even seen this girl, let alone found any pictures of her, so I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen yet.

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've only been playing a few minutes and it seems everything I try to do results in a bug. Some of them seem to include sequence breaks, so I'm kind of afraid to keep playing because I don't want to do things out of order. The bugs I've encountered include:

1. When you first finish the intro and the phone option appears, if you click on it right away (before the bedroom options appear), trying to exit the phone gives you an error.

2. When I try to talk to the teacher in the classroom, it gives me an error saying that "Masako_Phase2" is undefined.

3. When I go to talk to the nurse at her office, she's labeled "Grandma". I'm... pretty sure that's incorrect.

4. When I go to the store, there's a girl I've never seen before (Suzune) with an option for me to corrupt her. If I choose that option, my character threatens her with the pictures that I've found. As I said, I haven't even seen this girl, let alone found any pictures of her, so I'm pretty sure that's not supposed to happen yet.
1 - If you get errors report what the error message is as it helps more then "I got an error"
2 - BUGFIX V3 should deal with that.
3 - That seems to be two characters are using the same code JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate and the Incest Patch is overriding Sumire along with Suzu
Code:
define su = Character('Suzu', color="#3cbb0f" , what_color="#ffffff")
define su = Character('Sumire', color="#e8e8e8" , what_color="#ffffff")
4 - Continuity Error :geek:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
1 - If you get errors report what the error message is as it helps more then "I got an error"
I was going off of memory, so I was only able to list what got me to that error.

2 - BUGFIX V3 should deal with that.
The first post has that download listed after "Android". Is it only a bugfix for the Android version, or is that listing just misleading?

4 - Continuity Error
Is there supposed to be another scene before that, though? How can I trigger it, so I can be sure I'm not doing these out of order? And are there any other issues like that I should know about?

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I was going off of memory, so I was only able to list what got me to that error.
Fair enough, I'll try a new game in a bit and see if I can reproduce it.

The first post has that download listed after "Android". Is it only a bugfix for the Android version, or is that listing just misleading?
It just got categorized under "Other", it works with PC.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I'm getting an exception error when I try to call Nanami:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 3, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami","eating_withsisters"]) from _call_expression
File "game/homeevents.rpy", line 98, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["mom_bath"]) from _call_expression_1
File "game/phase2.rpy", line 529, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["sleep_withnanami2", "sleep_withnanami25"]) from _call_expression_12
call expression renpy.random.choice(["sleep_withnanami2", "sleep_withnanami25"]) from _call_expression_12
File "game/phase2.rpy", line 590, in script call
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami2"]) from _call_expression_13
File "game/patch.rpy", line 3042, in script
jump nanamiphase3_talk
ScriptError: could not find label 'nanamiphase3_talk'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call expression renpy.random.choice(["eating_withnanami2"]) from _call_expression_13
jump nanamiphase3_talk
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\DepravedTown-v0.7BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\DepravedTown-v0.7BETA-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.7Beta
Wed Apr 14 22:34:58 2021
```
Guessing it's because I installed the Incest Patch and it's lacking Phase 3 Dialog which it seems to be trying to find.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm getting an exception error when I try to call Nanami:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump nanamiphase3_talk

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump nanamiphase3_talk
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\DepravedTown-v0.7BETA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\DepravedTown-v0.7BETA-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Depraved Town 0.7Beta
Wed Apr 14 22:34:58 2021
```
Guessing it's because I installed the Incest Patch and it's lacking Phase 3 Dialog which it seems to be trying to find.
That's part of phase3.rpy

BUGFIX V3 has that file.

Did you place the rpy files in the 'game' folder

Also just to be sure you got the incest patch for v0.7?
Incest Patch 0.7: MEGA

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
That's part of phase3.rpy

BUGFIX V3 has that file.

Did you place the rpy files in the 'game' folder

Also just to be sure you got the incest patch for v0.7?
Incest Patch 0.7: MEGA
I just downloaded it today so I just took everything from the frontpage, it should be right but I'll re-download that and the bugfix just in case.

Edit: The bugfix worked

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Well, I gave the game another shot after installing the bugfix patch, and once again I immediately ran into another game-breaking bug. There's no error log to report, though. When I go to the strip club and meet with the aunt, after seeing the event I'm giving the option to "Hang Out" or "Leave". The "Leave" option doesn't do anything when I click it, and "Hang Out" takes me to a scene doing karaoke with Sun and the succubi, then takes me to the aunt's room where I'm given a bunch of sex options and another broken "Leave" prompt. At this point I'm stuck, because I don't have enough power to do any of the sex options.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Well, I gave the game another shot after installing the bugfix patch, and once again I immediately ran into another game-breaking bug. There's no error log to report, though. When I go to the strip club and meet with the aunt, after seeing the event I'm giving the option to "Hang Out" or "Leave". The "Leave" option doesn't do anything when I click it, and "Hang Out" takes me to a scene doing karaoke with Sun and the succubi, then takes me to the aunt's room where I'm given a bunch of sex options and another broken "Leave" prompt. At this point I'm stuck, because I don't have enough power to do any of the sex options.
Looks like the "Hangout" is missing a jump for Non NTR route.
Commenting out the su rename in the patch.

The "Leave" seems to point to the right place but if you upload a save I can have a closer look.

Reactions: cgleco

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
Well... Hoped for the better, at least I didn't get disappointed lol

The domination system is confusing, corruption only matters in 1 or 2 girls (The redhead and idk who else), to get special events is confusing asf (never got the nurse event with the redhead), there is a lot of things to upgrade.

btw, dev, you shouldn't turn off the corruption sexual events or the "Talk" bar. At least, if you can't, make a restriction so we can't lose any story-based text important, to unlock characters or anything else.

Locations are messy to get to, the font isn't clear (had a headache trying to read) so you should use one more "normal", make a button on the bedroom so you can skip A ENTIRE DAY or at least until the next day... There is a lot of improvement, but the gameplay idea, story, and direction aren't wrong. ;)

Haven't tried the NTR route because is the route I hate in 100% of games, so it is a total NO from me. So I can't talk about what I don't know.

Just some innocent opinion, hoping nobody gets angry. I'm open to opinions too <3

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes