Layrann

Nov 20, 2020
I took the mod "incest" but I'm stuck with the mother in phase 1 (and I've done everything), normal?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So this game (if you can call it that) has...

Art: 5/5
Sound: 4/5

It's great to watch an H-scene but I starting to bore of it already as it has no story to flesh it out and tie it all together. If you created a story plot and tie the scenes to that plot this game would be great but right now I actually tired of seeing same girls in just different positions it's missing that story element.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to start playing this game for the first time and I have a question.

How is the NTR in this game? I know it can be turned on/off at the beginning of the game. But is ntr completely out of the question when we choose to turn off ntr or is it happening but the MC doesn't see it? (skip or whatever)
I want to be sure if women are exclusively with MC all the time, or ntr on / off but still something is happening anyway, but we just don't see it.
Thanks. ;)

Nov 4, 2018
I took the mod "incest" but I'm stuck with the mother in phase 1 (and I've done everything), normal?
you're supposed to corrupt her,
taking her on dates isn't it,
once a day in MC room there'll be a call mom option,
gotta do that stuff.

Additionally it's tied to the Aunt,
Once you finish event 3 you need to find the Aunt in the gentlemans club,
Progress her stuff.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

dcvngtn3

Nov 15, 2017
Not sure if it's because I'm using the cheat mod, but I get an error every time I go to the Livingroom, and then get taken back to my room where I can only call events for the Mom and younger sister.

::EDIT:: NVM, I am an idiot. Yes the cheat mod caused bugs. It helps if I read the main page...

Last edited:

Sliderjustin

Nov 29, 2018
How do I get Ayako to phase 2? Nothing changes when I do all three domination events, her look and options stays the same.

Edit: Nvm, got it to change after talking to sun.

Last edited:
Reactions: girdeyordo

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game looks good, but ahm it have lot of bugs ...or at least i downloaded it and couldnt do much since get bugged whenever i look the phone, also withouth cheats i couldnt find a way to regain power...if anyone could let me know what i did wrong or what to do thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The game looks good, but ahm it have lot of bugs ...or at least i downloaded it and couldnt do much since get bugged whenever i look the phone, also withouth cheats i couldnt find a way to regain power...if anyone could let me know what i did wrong or what to do thanks
Well if you haven't gotten the latest BUGFIX V3 then get that.
If you got any other mods besides the Incest Patch 0.7: MEGA then mention those but do know that a lot of them are outdated.
If after all this you still have problems then report the error with a bit more detail then
zelda-2-japanese-translation-i-am-error.png

As for recharging well I still think the player's loved ones should pitch in some energy (hell a blowjob from a love interest should be worth more then another girl's) but for right now at night go to the Alley and buy a prostitute's services. More money means more power. Silly succubus doesn't like rom-coms :p

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes