DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Incest Patch 0.6 V2
Version: 0.7 Beta
Hmmm... It mean IP is not suporrt by Dev?
I mean it fan Pacth?
Just Rename Names and other things?
Pfff... Never used pacth like waht... It stuped...
If dev not write diffrents dialoges fro both ways, when........

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Bug when trying to talk to the teacher. If you ignore it, it'll move you to the library in conversation with Mollie.

Eh.. I didn't really feel it that update. It feels like nothing's been done to the progression of the main heroines. Maybe the dev should progress them first before the side characters?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Bug when trying to talk to the teacher. If you ignore it, it'll move you to the library in conversation with Mollie.

Eh.. I didn't really feel it that update. It feels like nothing's been done to the progression of the main heroines. Maybe the dev should progress them first before the side characters?
The same bug hit me, could not talk to Masaka, and had a loop bug with the Mom before I could do the Dinner Date - kept going to the Beach and could not leave. Fresh start, both bugs.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
cant trigger Nanamis new event and teacher still has the bug
I wonder how many have tried the link for v0.7 on the front page.

Installation:
Place the rpy files in the 'game' folder.
If prompted be sure to overwrite the old files.
Play

Edit:
Changed the folder to 'game' so you can just extract this to the Main Game Directory.
Fixed a typo in phase2.rpy

Replay Nanami's Domination Event 3 for her flag to be set right.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
The IC patch replaces essential files with ones edited for relation changes,
script.rpy homeevents.rpy and phase2.rpy,
It goes without saying that replacing current essential files with outdated ones is a bad thing.

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
don't mean to be rude, but Nopy is a piece of garbage site for uploads. or maybe I am the problem because I always get "Error 403: Download session is invalid". Nopy is almost as bad as Mega for larger files (because of the max limit and daily limit) the upside of Mega is that it is the fastest one.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes