nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
DepravedTown-v0.7BETA-pc-compressed
Original 1.19 Gigs
crunched 258 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: JustAnotherDegenerate - -

JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

EDIT: I have engaged the author about a possible bug in this beta version, I will go into further detail if this effects more than just me.

That being said if you have already played past the following scene you will probably be ok. this loop happens when you choose Go call Sun (Harem/Love)

screenshot0001.png

If you play this and do NOT experience this problem please let me know and I will update this post ;)

Last edited:

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
Ok, I think teacher 2 is bugged, it throw me the typical exception error when I talk to her, and I don't know how to watch the third Nanami level.

Edit:

I'm going to assume that means that the NTR doesn't happen, not that it doesn't show up but it keeps happening. Am I right?
NTR is not behind scenes like another games, It just doesn't happen, If you choose the NTR route you just get rejected when you try to spend time with them and then shows a sex scene even when your character "is not there", or something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
i saw there is NTR for some character , and there are few scene end a bad ending .

game can have a true NTR route in the future ?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
NTR is not behind scenes like another games, It just doesn't happen, If you choose the NTR route you just get rejected when you try to spend time with them and then shows a sex scene even when your character "is not there", or something like that.
Thanks, the other thing I want to know is if Domination is avoidable. I'm not a fan of Domination (male or female) and prefer if I can avoid to do it or avoid the characters with this fetishe. If I can't avoid it, I can only enjoy the game if it's light and only on one (two at most) LI (but it all depends on the amount of LI). In any case, I will use whatever means available to avoid seeing those scenes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
The game has a option called Domination, that's a type of name for the events, the genre male dom or femdom isn't in the game yet, but I plan to add it and to be optional.
Thanks for the reply. Since it says male domination in the tags, I have assumed it was in the game.

And just to be clear, when you say that it will be optional, you don't mean that you will have to choose between maledom or femdon, right?

Personally, I would have used another word to name events (probably because I don't like domination). But as long as it's only a way of naming things and the fetish doesn't exist (or is optional) I have no problem.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
JAD? Are you going to update the Incest Patch? It looks like it needs to be updated with every new version... Thanks!

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I played it but still my question at the beggining is..

Why the NTR choice if not kiss mom, goes to NTR? i mean there isn't anything that suggest that..

Sun or X character, doesn't kiss her to put it like NTR.. only Sun so far have NTR route with her, but..

i still try to figure why the "NTR" option about the Kiss, if there isn't really anything that suggest Mom kissed or anything else Sun, before he knew about the pictures..

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
i cant get anyone to phase 2 does anyone else have this problem?
I have not gotten anyone to Phase 2 yet either. My Mom options are Date (Beach) and Leave... and we did all the events/dates.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes