Tarvod

Jan 21, 2021
Is it just me or is the image quality really low? Like, way worse than in the screenshots.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Is it just me or is the image quality really low? Like, way worse than in the screenshots.
Did you download the compressed version?

I really hope next release has a working event tracker. At this time it's a broken hard mess to follow. Wait few days go visit.. nothing happens. Also it has no indicators showing where your at in the event.

Please rework the entire tracker it's hard to click on the stupid i icon and scroll through. Just give nice icons for each character to click on and view the events. Please fix that tracker it looks like it could be a good game if the tracker worked well.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so says final but half the "content is coming soon". yet another trash dev who has no buisness making games
Perhaps in the next game you plan to play check the Changelog first. The 'Final' this dev uses is just the 'Public' version before they start the next build. It's somewhat confusing however it being a 0.x should have been a clue that it isn't the fabled Complete 1.0. Many Indies take awhile to fully make a game. If you checked out their Patreon you would also seen a progress bar and them hyping up new features...

Apparently by their own chart they have a lot of coding and writing to do before 0.7
50749065942_bb2fceac12_z.jpg

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay, I decided to play this game because I thought it looked cool.. also downloaded the cheats file someone uploaded and, I don't know if it's because of that or not but.. my game tends to find a lot of errors, and some of them are not ignorable.. actually, none of them really were.

Another thing I've experienced, does the game has any audio? I literally haven't heard anything for the hour or so I've played.

I really wanted to play this and enjoy it considering the previews I've seen are hawt as hell..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Okay, I decided to play this game because I thought it looked cool.. also downloaded the cheats file someone uploaded and, I don't know if it's because of that or not but.. my game tends to find a lot of errors, and some of them are not ignorable.. actually, none of them really were.

Another thing I've experienced, does the game has any audio? I literally haven't heard anything for the hour or so I've played.

I really wanted to play this and enjoy it considering the previews I've seen are hawt as hell..
Try the Incest Patch V2: MEGA for 0.6.1
Not sure how old the Cheat Mod is but it looks like it's missing a lot of variables added in 0.6.1

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Okay.. so, from what I'm seeing in the folders.. for Nanami, there's more than just the Event 1 and Final Event.. there seems to be two more events, but I don't really know how to get them.. does anybody have a clue how to do them?

Or does anybody have a walkthrough of this game so I can check everything there?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Can somebody help me, I want to get the hot spring events but I can't find any other way to do so.

Also, are all the characters interactable? Because with the old incest mod, I saw that they all had quests you could do.. but now it seems like some character's info is not being found for some reason.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
Does the " " include Incest Patch V2: MEGA ?
Because the 6.1 version of the game and both of these copied in the game folder, the game crashes...

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
I've noticed in the beginning if you access the phone and then exit it, the game gets an error. Then if you go to the livingroom, you get another error. Both can only be scrolled back to get out of.
Immediately following this on the first day, despite having the incest patch, when the MC interacted with the little sister, he referred to her as a "friend".
The script error is fine, but the bugs are not. You need to go back and fix these.
And the nail in the coffin is when you call Nanami to your room, use powers to masturbate, and the scene ends with you in the livingroom but OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S BROKEN and just is an endless loop of errors.
Nice premise, very poor execution.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I've noticed in the beginning if you access the phone and then exit it, the game gets an error. Then if you go to the livingroom, you get another error. Both can only be scrolled back to get out of.
Immediately following this on the first day, despite having the incest patch, when the MC interacted with the little sister, he referred to her as a "friend".
The script error is fine, but the bugs are not. You need to go back and fix these.
And the nail in the coffin is when you call Nanami to your room, use powers to masturbate, and the scene ends with you in the livingroom but OH WAIT YOU CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S BROKEN and just is an endless loop of errors.
Nice premise, very poor execution.
How about putting the error messages you received in spoiler tags? The large block of text it spits out saying what was wrong does help with diagnosing problems but it also clutters up the forums so it's also why it's nice to put that in a spoiler tag.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes