RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
i've got given the options of the NTR and Harem/love, does this mean all the more hardcore stuff will be only in the NTR and love option is tamer (I know NTR but if I pick love do I miss any other cool things?)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The dev needs to rethink things with this game because as the latest reviewers state this game isn't a game there is no progression. It has no story and no goal. It is just gather money/power to unlock a gallery scene.. it's a big locked gallery right now and nothing else.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
The dev needs to rethink things with this game because as the latest reviewers state this game isn't a game there is no progression. It has no story and no goal. It is just gather money/power to unlock a gallery scene.. it's a big locked gallery right now and nothing else.
Huh. Was thinking about DL, but guess not worth it yet

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Huh. Was thinking about DL, but guess not worth it yet
Eh it's free so it doesn't cost anything to give it a try :)

As for story well it's one were you collect girls with the help of a succubus friend. If you went for the NTR options then you find out some of your friends have succubus friends. Shenanigans ensue from there.

It shouldn't be too long before a new version is out which adds a bit more. Though the new version is only a and the dev is trying to listen to suggestions and make improvements.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Is NTR in this game completely avoided by in-game actions or is it happening behind the scenes?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Read the 'Mods/Extras' section on the OP. It talks about the Mods... most are not needed any longer.
(lots of information on the Op!)

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Someone please answer this man. I need my NTR fix. We talking a few scenes here or what?
Sorry - I do not know. I did not play the NTR route. But it LOOKS like most of the kinky sex options can go either way.
How many there are? Do not know - have not finished up to this update yet.

Reactions: h@k3r0 and Lou111
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes