Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Got a loop after the scene with Suzune and Mother in the Kitchen, it just start again. You go to look for Sun, find the pictures and come back to the kitchen, they leave and the whole scene repeat again and again.
Anyone else?

ps: it stopped after the 3rd Loop.
Hello, could you tell me when that happens? if it is when Ntr is on, off, with warning or without

Have the same thing happening. And it happens regardless of the NTR being disabled or not. If you stop him from snooping it just loops. If you let him snoop, it continues. Don't know how many times I let it loop, I just held down ctrl till I gave up. If it was fixed back then, it's back. First time playing.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Have the same thing happening. And it happens regardless of the NTR being disabled or not. If you stop him from snooping it just loops. If you let him snoop, it continues. Don't know how many times I let it loop, I just held down ctrl till I gave up. If it was fixed back then, it's back. First time playing.
Upload a save at that point and I'll have a look

gingerchain

Sep 30, 2017
How do you install the incest patch? Someone else has asked this, but the reply didn't actually answer the question, and i'm a bit confused too, so i'll ask it again.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do you install the incest patch? Someone else has asked this, but the reply didn't actually answer the question, and i'm a bit confused too, so i'll ask it again.
Extract it to the main game directory. If you did it right then 'patch.rpy' will be in the 'game' directory.

stuck inside this room to, i can only repeat the date, but cant leave the room.
Have you tried the navigation picture in the lower left corner?

Reactions: gingerchain

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
the game always bugs out when you're on 5 time of day.
Dev needs to fix it so you can't access some content that pushes the time forward when you're on 4 time of day because it bugs out the game. the only thing you can do is just roll back before you did the date or whatever.

I think there's also a event at school that's what does the same thing. I think it has something to do with the that one girl on the roof, and might be one of the characters on the other floors too. I think your girls on the ground and second floor are okay not sure. I think those are only places where you can trigger events that cause those problems.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Got another thing. Just restarted. Trying to talk to Shiro on the roof. When you ask her about herself you warp inside your class with the talk menu for Tora already open. Declines to talk about her family. Just say that to point out that one doesn't send you to Tora. I expect that needs some talking about her some before that will unlock, or other stuff. Save is with her menu open.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So how does the NTR work in this? Is it just a case of they will never fuck you or can you make them fuck other people? I'm not hugely in to NTR but I like being able to corrupt characters and make them do things with others.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes