loikl

Feb 14, 2018
there's an easy way to solve this just make all ntr routes into bad ends only.
that way they don't have to waste as much time on developing each route to the end.
and the sharing events could just be some one off things that happened once if you let them.

this way we can see the game get completed a hell of a lot faster if we just focused on making the MC into the focus of the story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I rather see a game get completed faster than to see a go on in development hell for the next 5 - 10 years or just straight-up abandoned because they took so fucking long they don't like/care about the game anymore, like some games.
Not to mention that since the MC has powers, it is a bit shocking that they take away his girls, after all it is strong, now for those who like to share, many games have already fixed that problem by putting events in which you can for example prostituting girls, swinging or threesomes with some character (optionally), but always taking into account that the one who has control is the MC, this makes more sense if you take into account that the MC seeks to corrupt the girls and obtain benefit from them.

In the end who decides is the dev. but I hope I don't end this as a bit of everything that is not going to please anyone.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Not to mention that since the MC has powers, it is a bit shocking that they take away his girls, after all it is strong, now for those who like to share, many games have already fixed that problem by putting events in which you can for example prostituting girls, swinging or threesomes with some character (optionally), but always taking into account that the one who has control is the MC, this makes more sense if you take into account that the MC seeks to corrupt the girls and obtain benefit from them.

In the end who decides is the dev. but I hope I don't end this as a bit of everything that is not going to please anyone.
The Dev didn't make the decision to add NTR that was one of his first 3 patreons who donated a huge amount of money and requested the NTR.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The Dev didn't make the decision to add NTR that was one of his first 3 patreons who donated a huge amount of money and requested the NTR.
Yes, sadly it is like that, I just hope there are few scenes (extras), more to please those patreons and otherwise the game continues as it should with the MC as alpha.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
Is NTR essential to the story or is it just some extra scenes?
they have almost nothing to do with the main story, it's mostly there for bad ends.

seems like the story is about the MC becoming a God or something.
can't become a God if you let everyone else take all that special energy from you.

I kind of hope it gets to the point where you get stronger and genderbending your Rivals after you beat them, and then add them to your collection. then at the end game assert your dominance over God and become the true master of the universe and quite possibly the Multiverse too ;)

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Incest Patch 0.7.5
* Minor change needed for 0.7.5.
* A bugfix for 0.7 was removed as it's been incorporated into the new version.

Some additional tweaks might be needed later. Shouldn't affect the girls.

Edit V2: Resolved a Time Paradox thanks to Beastwithin & Sleel's help
Going Home or the Town Center will now resolve Time > 4 Time Paradox.
Time in some scenes is now advanced.

Edit V3: Changed Ayako Leave from MC's Room to Livingroom. Thanks to Drainer002's help.
Tweaked Shiroi's Talk events if you have no love.

Incest Patch updated
Main Script updated

Incest lovers get both files, others just get the Main Script update for 0.7.5
So is this a kind I-patch that needs to be updated for every version?

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
So is this a kind I-patch that needs to be updated for every version?
It looks like it. My preference would always be to pre-plan, layer-structure and parameterise all modifiable attributes relevant to gameplay (such as name, role, relationship, age, gender, skills, assets etc.) during the development of the game-concept so that the option to change these could be enabled by universal mods which were not version-dependent. Creative imagination and structured game-design are not mutually exclusive.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes