LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Depraved Town: Remake 0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there a working patch for the 'v0.9.5 Final Before the Remake'? because I'm not finding one.
[also is there a working gallery unlocker for v0.9.5?]

Keetos0

Oct 5, 2020
I'm not a native speaker and I usually don't pick games focused on story, but sheesh, the grammar errors and the story itself seem like something i'd text on discord with friends while drunk

there's this guy "tigerdiamond" that called you out in this thread bcs of the grammar, back in 2020,
if you're remaking the game but not improving the dialogues I doubt you'll get the support you need

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait so they stopped adding NTR and added a game where only the MC scores!?

When will these devs clearly tag their games, it is NOT okay to spring that on us! It should have had a warning or something leading up to it.

(Because some people cannot read, this post is sarcasm)

Looseluv

Sep 15, 2022
This whole argument is very silly. Mods for koikatsu based games are very easy to make if you have the character cards, all the backgrounds and stuff like that are also in the koikatsu game. The only thing that the dev said in the message that was posted here was that, a modder in his discord was planning or was already working on making a NTR mod for the game. I really don't see the issue here. As I said in other comments I am not a fan of NTR but people on "my side" are becoming as crazy as the NTR fans that we make fun of.
People on your side have always been more crazy,there are more people who prefer vanilla games rather then NTR so maybe thats why. They've always kink shamed people that like NTR. you will always find people that like vanilla content on NTR games complaining. But i dont think youll ever see a NTR liker on a vanilla game and complain or maybe you will, who knows. im personality dissapointed by the game developer because if you make a vote then you also have to consider that of course there are a lot more people who dislike NTR because its a particular kink that many people dislike. i have a lot more vanilla games to go through in my queue then NTR so ill just have to put this game on hold. Dev, its your creation so as long as youre satisfied with your game then consider that as win.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well overall the remake is more polished than the original game, albeit it's a bit disappointing that it went even further away from what I hoped for. Personally since I played the sims I have always liked to influence characters and sometimes make them romance each other, in this game with such a big cast I kinda hoped we could be like that if we wanted, but well that's about it.

About NTR itself I'm on a neutral zone, to be fair the NTR content in this game I won't miss it at all, it didn't add anything to the game and it's more like "bad ending", if you are a fan then you may enjoy but that's about it. Albeit on this point I will also say that I don't truly understand why was it so necessary to remove a very optional and easily avoidable content.

I will just say that it isn't like I don't have red flag tags, for example if I see a game that has the scat tag then it doesn't matter for me if it's optional, avoidable or whatever, I won't touch the game at all, so it's always weird for me that if you have NTR as a red flag why so many people insist on not moving on.

That's basically my opinion.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Depraved Town: Remake [v0.2.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 103mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

NoHands

Feb 4, 2018
It might be me, but does the game feel a bit laggy to anyone else? Like if I hover over something it'll take like a second or two to be highlighted. Is that just me or not?

Reactions: doc69ppb

bormos3

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not a native speaker and I usually don't pick games focused on story, but sheesh, the grammar errors and the story itself seem like something i'd text on discord with friends while drunk

there's this guy "tigerdiamond" that called you out in this thread bcs of the grammar, back in 2020,
if you're remaking the game but not improving the dialogues I doubt you'll get the support you need
Yeah the amount of typos here is honestly surprising. And pretty obvious ones too like "whearing" clothes. I feel like nobody is actually reading what they write, they just hurry along.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Cant progress tora. after bath scene when i talk to her i just get "work in progress" halfway through the event

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes