ren__

Aug 18, 2021
Hi i just do not understand why me post was deleted. I write a few hour back and now that i have tried the game and i wanted to add what i think about the game, i find that the message has not only been deleted, but i was not even told why...

Anyway i finally play this update and as i say was very good! I also vote for VERY GOOD!
You do the right thing to remove the NTR!

Also i use you incest fix.

But in some point i notice some little text error. Now i am not a modder. And I don't know if I'll be able to do it again :ROFLMAO: But i try and the script and vn was easy to read. So i try to fix those few errors left. So to help you a little.
I hope I have not made any mistakes. In my game everything went well. But I state that I played the sandbox version. But opening the vn file, I saw the same errors, so I corrected them too.

If you want to look and think that this fix help you a little, feel free to repack you fix with this. If anyone wants try is here.

Thank you for let use try you new reamke
thanks mate!!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi JAD-JustAnotherDegenerate wow finally a new update! I really like you game. As i say last time, now is also much better. I really prefer the remake over the old one. Reading the changelog i see you add some new and old sex animation. So I thought they were added early in the game so i restarted the game from scratch. Let me tell you something. There are some text error at the start of the game. I m not a modder, but i try to fix some text error. Something like MC call his mother be her name, istead of mom. Or for example when MC go to his sister, and say "your" mom ask me to call you .
As i say i am not a modder, but i try to fix it. And i think it work. If you like to watch the file so to see where to fix the error, here the file.
As i say i try to continue till the new contenet, but the new animation as i say are only in the new content? Not at the start of the game? So the first sex scene with the mother is not animate as i see.
In the changelog you say:
  • 1 New Ayako Animation for Old Event
  • 4 New Ayako Animations
In total are 5 or 4?
Anyway i only find 2 animated sex scene... where are the other?
1) First sex animated scene is in the bathroom (You need to speak with her in the afteroon kitchen and click the corrupt heart? or the Workout?)
2) If you go to watch a movie with her, you have 3 movie to watch. Every movie give the same sex animated scene in the halley?

Where are the other 3 or 2? If one of the 4 is the old event... also because from the two i see i do not remember both.
I also try to use the walkthrough in game, but the walk stop after the first sex... so is hard to understand where are the new content. If you can, can you add the name under the picture of the women in the walkthrough note? So to find much easy the new girls/women added in the update?

Also i notice that every time i do sex... the power do not raise... i need to use a cheat to reset me power to 100. Because i do not understand how to add more power in game. I try to speak with Ryouka, but do not understand how do ask her more power... i mean if i ask power she tell me you have tot point if i wanna change with power... but how i gaine this point?
Also the money. The phone say that i can work with the laptop on the table in mc room, but there is no laptop in mc room. I am missing something?

Little advice... when you give us sex animation, can we have the choice to stop the sex scene? Because like this we have more or less 6 second to watch the scene... and i do not think is much for a fap time :ROFLMAO: make the sex time more longer and give us the continue button :LOL: so at last we can look more.

Anyway the new characters are much more detailed and sexy. I really like them :love: much more hot!
I think that this game have really the potential to become really awesome!
Continue like that and thank you for the new update.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
A couple of mislabeled dialogues.

Nanami --> MC
screenshot0006.png
Ayako --> Ryouko
screenshot0007.png
Rycharde (MC) --> Ayako
screenshot0008.png
narrator --> Ryouko
screenshot0011.png
Ayako --> narrator
screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png
narrator --> Lena
screenshot0031.png
Rycharde (MC) --> Ryouko
screenshot0032.png
narrator --> Kenichi
screenshot0040.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys can someone tell me how to advance with the teacher? The game tell me to speak with her... but when i go to the classroom on the morning till the evening... if i click on her, the game tell me work in progress...

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

This is a great game, the animations too, but it's not good that the animations stop when you right click to save the game. That's a bit annoying. =)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
how much content is there in comparison to the original version? Is there same amount of content already at least?

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Is the remake from scratch? Like, it starts again from the beginning and will be catching up to where it was previously before the remake
Or everything before the remake was just redone and it's still at the latest where it was before the remake?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes